Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the new version vestacp with only nginx released now?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is the new version vestacp with only nginx released now?

edited August 2014 in General

I hate apache

Comments

• MuZoMuZo Member

It should be https://vestacp.com/roadmap
    but the stable / installer version is 0.9.8-9

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Does anyone know if vestacp has some kind of anti mail spam included? like CPanel?

• @Infinity580 said:
    Does anyone know if vestacp has some kind of anti mail spam included? like CPanel?

Yeap, https://vestacp.com/features/

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2014

I mean for outogoing spam not incomming.

• VestaCP will install for you the antivirus & antispam for use with exim, but only if you have the necessary hardware specs.

Installer categorizes servers into 4 groups. Micro - less than 1Gb of RAM. Small - less than 3Gb
    of RAM. Medium - less than 7Gb of RAM. Large - more than 7Gb of RAM. Antispam and Antivirus >packages are only installed on a medium and large servers. Micro server also do not support >phpfcgi template. However, you can install missing software manually. See coresponding articles >for details.

You can easily find a tutorial on the WWW and do it yourself.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited August 2014

The roadmap is wrong and is no longer being updated. 0.9.8-10 is the current release, but it didn't come with all the changes listed on the roadmap.

The Apache-less version hasn't been released. They say they're still working on it but don't know when it'll come out.

The firewall and file manager modules are both only going to be in the commercial (paid) version, which is supposed to come out mid-autumn.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran

It does seem that the planned changes are going into the paid version now which is a bit of a u-turn, however that said it coming along pretty well so if it delivers and depending on the cost it may still be worthy of paying for.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    It does seem that the planned changes are going into the paid version now which is a bit of a u-turn, however that said it coming along pretty well so if it delivers and depending on the cost it may still be worthy of paying for.

oh, no

• @Dylan said:
    The roadmap is wrong and is no longer being updated. 0.9.8-10 is the current release, but it didn't come with all the changes listed on the roadmap.

The Apache-less version hasn't been released. They say they're still working on it but don't know when it'll come out.

The firewall and file manager modules are both only going to be in the commercial (paid) version, which is supposed to come out mid-autumn.

I am very sad to hear that

• faulwurffaulwurf Member
    edited March 2015

@Infinity580 said:
    I mean for outogoing spam not incomming.

i'm sorry to dig this up but i found a solution at https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/BlockCracking but it just won't work for me. Anyone who got this running with vesta?

Maybe @Jar ?