Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rebelhosting Review needed please !!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rebelhosting Review needed please !!

Hello guys,
I found this host with some offer and I love their offer of E3 + 16Gb ram + SSD + IPMI + /29 IPS
the offer is good but I didn't see any review of them , I need some reviews please for this host so I can make my decision.
they say

Rebel Hosting guarantees 100% uptime on all Public Network services to Customers located in our data centers

is there any review please ?

thanks

Comments

• This seems to be a positive review from a few years ago. 100% uptime is a lie though, it's impossible to guarantee that so I would wonder what else they're not being 100% honest with.

Thanked by 1alsemany
  • @AThomasHowe said:
    This seems to be a positive review from a few years ago. 100% uptime is a lie though, it's impossible to guarantee that so I would wonder what else they're not being 100% honest with.

yeah, I have seen this thread before , it's from 2007 , it have no replies and I think this is the only review .
    about the %100 uptime make me uncertain of them

• My common sense says: "Too good to be true"

Thanked by 1alsemany
  • I have had a server with them about 2 weeks now.

No complaints so far they do have a good upstream mix, there priced very well for what they offer.

http://bgp.he.net/AS26481

Thanked by 1alsemany
  • @acidpuke
    two weeks is so short time but for this price I think I would like to make a try !!
    would you please tell me about their setup time period ? their support response average time ? their network speed and uptime ? and what about their hardware ?

• Setup was within a day...have not needed to use there support..uptime has been consistent...no issues with hardware

• :( did you see that ?

Fee Increases
    Rebel Hosting may increase its fees for services effective the first day of a Renewal Term by giving notice to Customer of the new fees at least forty five (45) days prior to the beginning of the Renewal Term, and if Customer does not give a notice of non-renewal as provided in Section 2 above, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the new fee for that Renewal Term and any subsequent Renewal Terms (unless the fees are increased in the same manner for a subsequent Renewal Term).