Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Need a Real Support 24/7/30/365

Need a Real Support 24/7/30/365

deregenderegen Member
edited June 2012 in General

Hi,

Ads can tell everything. But i need a real support 24/7/30/365 vps provider in LA Data Center. Thanks for your suggestion & opinion

*Bahasa is my native language

Do you know Lake Toba?

Tagged:

Comments

• yomeroyomero Member

Maybe Linode, at Fremont, CA

Thanked by 1fly
  • I do offer Managed VPS servers in Los Angeles, but I can't promise you I will be online 24/7.

[email protected]
  • TazTaz Disabled

For budget provider you will not find 24/7 live support.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• yomeroyomero Member

Oh, forgot that. If by 24/7 you mean managed, then I don't know. Maybe a shared hosting suits better in that cases.

• @yomero : they're superb. i got one with them, but i have to cut of my pockets :) @Jeffrey : i will look around on you for another time :D @jcaleb : never heard befor :)

@NinjaHawk i believe on that. Pay peanuts get monkey :D

Do you know Lake Toba?

• TazTaz Disabled

@deregen unfortunately I find your comment a bit disrespectful. Live support is a waste of time and unless you are able to hire a minimum number of.inhouse staff, it is not going to work.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• yomeroyomero Member

@NinjaHawk said: unfortunately I find your comment a bit disrespectful.

Obviously isn't literal xD

• Hostgator bro.

http://cheapvpsdeals.net over 80 cheap VPS deals listed, from providers in 14 countries, and 3 continents!

• @NinjaHawk : I hope you got my points. Please don't offer 24/7 if they can't provide 24/7 support :D

Do you know Lake Toba?

• @NinjaHawk : i said THEY not YOU :)

Do you know Lake Toba?

• TazTaz Disabled

@deregen as long as you get a ticket at 1 am and 1 pm and on a timeline manner, I would call it 24/7.

• laaevlaaev Member

We have 24x7 support, with 30 minute guaranteed response times and offer VPS in Los Angeles!

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

Try contact @Mon5t3r. I don't know if he provides 24/7 or LA DC, but he spik bahasa :D

• KuJoeKuJoe Member
    edited June 2012

There are companies that provide 24x7 support but don't offer/advertise it. You might want to contact the companies directly to find out what their coverage is like and even ask for estimate reply times during various hours.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, TX, and AZ
    Test our network here: Drgn.biz
  • jcalebjcaleb Moderator

@deregen said: @jcaleb : never heard befor :)

knownhost is very good provider. ask around bro.

• @Kevin : sometimes you missed that counting, Kevin. :) @KuJoe : i want to hear about yours? @NanoG6 : Yup, Lae Hamonangan

Do you know Lake Toba?

• I think Linode is the best bet if you want true 24/7 support

• KuJoeKuJoe Member
    edited June 2012

@deregen said: @KuJoe : i want to hear about yours?

We're not in LA or even the west coast. :( We do provide 24x7 coverage most of the time but we do not advertise or offer it (i.e. if I decide to go to bed early or one of us takes a vacation we don't need to find coverage, also during the day most of the level 1 and account related tickets get handled and the rest are saved for when I wake up). Average response time for 2012 is 4 minutes and 35 seconds, average response time for the last 10 tickets is 14 minutes.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, TX, and AZ
    Test our network here: Drgn.biz
  • Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited June 2012

@NanoG6 said: I don't know if he provides 24/7 or LA DC, but he spik bahasa :D

bahasa batak? jawa? :D

unfortunately no. 8-10 hours for sleep, 4 for other, 10-12 hours for support.. so we can say i only provide 12x7 :P

and also i only have Fremont location in California..

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
  • jcalebjcaleb Moderator

hostigation has LA, and I think Tim doesn't sleep much.

Thanked by 2klikli maxexcloo
  • NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited June 2012

@Mon5t3r said: unfortunately no. 8-10 hours for sleep, 4 for other, 10-12 hours for support.. so we can say i only provide 12x7 :P

24/7 for your dogs only :P

oh hey how's Mylo?

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @NanoG6 said: oh hey how's Mylo?

thread derailed in 3...2...1...

he got the 2nd seizure twice yesterday.. :( but now he's better than i've ever seen..

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
    Thanked by 1klikli
  • NanoG6NanoG6 Member

oh I was read that "THREAD ERECTION"

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM OpenVZ/KVM VPS
    Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • RandyRandy Disabled
    edited June 2012

+1 for knownhost if you can type english, i dont think there will be any issue

• Thanks for all your opinions guys.

Do you know Lake Toba?

• tommytommy Member

6sync? how much your budget?

slow motion

• TaylorTaylor Member

I would avoid urpad and go with knownhost, you will have a much better experience.

I know, I'm Dale Maily.

Thanked by 2yomero deregen
  • Rackspace is good for true 24/7/365.

• Actually i don't need managed vps services, but just dedicated support.

Do you know Lake Toba?

• TaylorTaylor Member

@deregen said: Actually i don't need managed vps services, but just dedicated support.

>

It seems like you should be going for a good SLA if you do not need support?

I know, I'm Dale Maily.

Thanked by 1deregen
  • yomeroyomero Member

@eoreality_robby said: Rackspace is good for true 24/7/365.

Not west coast

@Taylor said: It seems like you should be going for a good SLA if you do not need support?

Good way to say it with other words n_n

• tommytommy Member

@eoreality_robby said: Rackspace is good for true 24/7/365.

atleast not for me :)

slow motion

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited June 2012

@tommy said: atleast not for me :)

Why? Even they have a live chat

• edited June 2012

Bahasa?

Try whplus.com, connectindo.com, idcolo, magnet-id, or maybe daxa.net

For IIX, i'm using connectindo now. You also might try whplus/Susan :)

Just to test, register as a client, and send a Ticket at 1 AM :D. See which one is in quick response

My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
    Thanked by 1deregen
  • @Erawan : i have server in Cibubur DC, now. Last time when i subscribed on idcolo's services that they are not quick respond just to hard reset my box. Anyway, i need LA datacenter.

Do you know Lake Toba?

• @deregen said: never heard befor :)

Knownhost is excellent and does provide 24/7 support. I use them.

But you won't find their offerings at LEB prices.

If you want 24x7 support, expect to pay $35-40/month.

I don't know why people are recommending Linode - they do not offer managed service. I love linode but while they are there 24x7 to fix something that goes wrong with the server, they're not going to help you fix a problem with cpanel or answer your questions on tuning Apache. Knownhost will.

My Advice: : VPS Advice
    Thanked by 1deregen
  • yomeroyomero Member

@raindog308 said: I don't know why people are recommending Linode - they do not offer managed service.

He doesn't want managed

• 24x7 = amerinoc

vpsdash.com - Tips and tricks in life, information and technology news to get things done

• Chicagovps.net would suit your needs for this I suspect.

• RocketVPS = Knownhost @ LEB prices with awesome 24/7 support and unmanaged.

They rock from day 1. Offer generous discounts from time to time. my vps with them is having 100% uptime from day 1 ( more than 90 days..) support is excellent and normally less than 5 minutes.

• yomeroyomero Member

@kbar said: rackspace is good for bad 24/7/365 support.

Huh... really? So, why?

(for me has been good).

• KeiroDKeiroD Member

@yomero You pay for what you get @ Rackspace. I've had some customers complaining about Rackspace's tech support. -shrug-

• yomeroyomero Member

You pay a LOT in rackspace u_u

• tommytommy Member
    edited June 2012

@yomero said: Huh... really? So, why?

(for me has been good).

my host1free vps has better uptime that my rackspace vps :P too much trouble when VPS down, can't just reboot the server, if you just reboot server wont back online, the only solution is login to rescue mode then reboot server, problem fixed. to hard reboot take few minutes, that's too long +_+, most LEB provider faster that

@yomero said: You pay a LOT in rackspace u_u yes, rackspace more expensive than many vps provider, I've move few of my website to another provider and cancel my rackspace vps.

not you get what you pay :P

slow motion

• yomeroyomero Member

@tommy said: my host1free vps has better uptime that my rackspace vps

Then you must request SLA credit and a migration. They have 100% SLA. I've used around ten rackspace boxes and all of them are solid.

• I just called edis and there was someone answer me ,"hello" "hello ..." "Di Di Di". Nonoh's network is really not good.