Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server 24 Gigs RAM - SATA or SSD Drive- Dual Quad Core Intel $49.00 from NeedaServer.Net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server 24 Gigs RAM - SATA or SSD Drive- Dual Quad Core Intel $49.00 from NeedaServer.Net

allgoodallgood Member
edited August 2014 in Offers

Super Intel Dual Quad Cores- Free IPMI- 24 Gigs RAM- Los Angeles Dedicated Servers
Only $49.00 Month to Month- Upgrades Are Available

NeedaServer.Net

Dual Quad Core Intel Server based in Los Angeles- 24 GB RAM- Either 1 TB SATA or 126 GB SSD with Free IPMI - This is not a VPS, it is your own dedicated server on a super network . Use Discount Code "E2IPVO0WUX" Rapid Deployment needaserver.net

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited August 2014

Seems to good to be true. :O btw can you not offer sata 3?

what CPU model you using?

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

I think its Dual Core Xeon L5520

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • cant find the price of additional ip's, has anyone purchased from them before?

• @allgood Why you post your vague offers here? You don't even contribute to the community in anyway!

• Is IPv6 available?

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    allgood Why you post your vague offers here? You don't even contribute to the community in anyway!

All you contribute to this community are rude responses.

• edited August 2014

@Pwner You think those comments are rude? Im sorry that I do not sugar coat it and make it all nice. Is being punctual a crime? :)

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    Pwner You think those comments are rude? Im sorry that I do not sugar coat it and make it all nice. Is being punctual a crime? :)

I'm still yet to see one contributing comment from you to the community. Until then, I'll give you some contributing advice. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

• what topic we can discuss here?

Jeez why lately many people post offers on general discussion!

• @pwner thanks for your advice. Thats your personal opinion on the matter at hand. But if you decided to do a little research you would see that allgood just post offers. If you just post offer you need to say a couple words in other aspects of the community not just in your offer threads. So i just raised a question? But this is just my lovely thinking. ;)

• zevuszevus Member
    edited August 2014

yes, it's an e5520, a rather horrible CPU, but at least better than all the L5420's people try to peddle for way too much.

the 'seems too good to be true' comment from someone here on LET, is strange... I mean, you can get i7-4770 for $50 occasionally on seflow.it, right now they have an intel5-4570 for 36 euro a month after upgrading it to 32GB mem

if you are going to pay too much for an l5420 or e5520, you might as well get it from dacentec, so you can own it in a year

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited August 2014

You don't even contribute to the community in anyway!

Who gives a shit? What have you contributed other than bitching?

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • @Microlinux Wow bold choice of words. Bitching and stating facts are 2 different things. If you would of read my 2nd reply to a fellow let member you would have seen where i was coming from. I do give a shit, when I see other providers contributing in some kind of matter other than here to post offers. So before you bash me please understand where i come from. Have a nice day!

• @aggressivenetworks are you a cousin of somebody here?

• how did @TarZZ92 end up getting banned?

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @lukesUbuntu said:
    cant find the price of additional ip's, has anyone purchased from them before?

Curious about this too.

@allgood

• Hi Guys- True I don't post anything other than offers- that said, I have a data center to run, and there is an offers section and we are offering our servers at a very competitive price- which in a contribution? The add states exactly what we provide

" Super Intel Dual Quad Cores- Free IPMI- 24 Gigs RAM- Los Angeles Dedicated Servers Only $49.00 Month to Month- Upgrades Are Available- Dual Quad Core Intel Server based in Los Angeles- 24 GB RAM- Either 1 TB SATA or 126 GB SSD with Free IPMI - This is not a VPS, it is your own dedicated server on a super network . Use Discount Code "E2IPVO0WUX" Rapid Deployment needaserver.net"

It does come with a /30 IPV4 - you can "add on" extra IP's up to a /29 with a IPJ as per ARIN Guidelines- Other IP's require a IPJ a- They are L5520's -

We will be offering other servers soon, but they will be significantly more expensive and thus could not be advertised on this site- If you ever want to know what we offer, go to the site, and use the calculator after you choose your server to see the price.

Mr.Agressive, ( super name) I'll try and search out your comments, perhaps I can offer something.

Kind regards,

• Clarification- on the site you can add up to a /29 without an IPJ, you can get more Ip's but you have to complete the IPJ http://www.needaserver.net/ip-justification-form/

Once you have a server, use the form to get more IP's ( there is a charge-) as that is outside our offer. You do need to have a server prior submitting an IPJ- The $49 price only includes a /30 and we cannot consider an IPJ except from clients-