Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MailChimp works for this?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MailChimp works for this?

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Hello!

I havea customer who wants to send a price increase and know who has opened it. Does MailChimp works for it? I know it says so, but I don't know if I cansend an attachment, and if it is easy to use.

Danke

Comments

• BlanozBlanoz Member
    edited August 2014

Yes, it will work. PDF or image. If you have a list bigger than 2k people, check out MandrillApp. If you need data retention (statistics), you'll have to upgrade a little (1-3$ if I recall right) whilst MailChimp is free. The downside with MandrillApp is that YOU have to come up with the newsletter software where MailChimp already integrates such functionality.

Long story short, go with MailChimp.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • wychwych Member

Basically what Blanoz said.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Blanoz said:
    Yes, it will work. PDF or image. If you have a list bigger than 2k people, check out MandrillApp. If you need data retention (statistics), you'll have to upgrade a little (1-3$ if I recall right) whilst MailChimp is free. The downside with MandrillApp is that YOU have to come up with the newsletter software where MailChimp already integrates such functionality.

Long story short, go with MailChimp.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know :)