Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

firstheberg.com needs 10 Months+ to deliver a root server, denies refund
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

firstheberg.com needs 10 Months+ to deliver a root server, denies refund

NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Hey,

I ordered a i3 at Firstheberg (10/10/2013), until today it has not been delivered.

I contacted Firstheberg multiple times about how long it would take to deliver it, as they said they put me on a list and i should wait. So now i am waiting since 10 Months and nothing happend. Money is gone, they refused a refund, i dont got the dedi. Screenshot:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140815/97pg2snk.png

And the Dedi was instock as i ordered also, so i dont know why it wasnt delivered.

I can't recommend that Provider to anyone.

Comments

• 10 months? are you for real? why did you even wait for this long to post a thread?

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Mmh, I got mine in 1 day after the payment. Why did you wait for long time? It is not normal :-). If I cannot get my services for several weeks, I will ask for refund right at that time.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2014

My French is not the best but this looks like a payment mix up to me, to the best of my limited french it looks like they are waiting for a cheque/check to clear (I assume bank funded paypal eCheck) and it says something about if it is not clear within 15 days it will not be delivered.

Did you open a ticket with them?

I ask as paypal eCheck's are a pain to deal with and easy missed, I assume you did not just wait for all these months before contacting them for a refund?

• Have some lesser patience? ;)

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Mark_R i Yes 10 Months, Password reset function dosent worked, so i could not directly create a ticket just email them but they told me they will put me on a list. Without screenshot no one would believe it.

I created some days ago a Ticket as i got access back to my account, at this Point they refused the refund.

@AnthonySmith They knew that i ordered a box, they told me via e-mail they put me on a list.

edited August 2014

Infinity580 said: They knew that i ordered a box, they told me via e-mail they put me on a list.

Ok, but how long did you wait before bringing it up, 2 weeks, a month, 9 months?

Just asking because we are all human and human error happens.

• I had a similar experience with firstheberg. After one month I contacted them about getting a refund since they failed to provide it within a month and they told me the server was already shipped and they couldn't refund me. After another 3 weeks I received the server.
    All tickets regarding this matter have been deleted by them btw.

edited August 2014

@AnthonySmith about 1 Month after i ordered i contacted them and they confirmed me to put me on a list.

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140815/gs8qeb8u.png

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited August 2014

How much did you pay to be in that list ?
    Update ; a look at the screenshot says EUR23.91

I dont pay anything for the list, they just added me as they said but nothing happend until today.

Fair one then, they really should refund you then.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2014

Isn't Firstheberg the company where people suspected that they host servers in their basement in cardboard racks?

Thanked by 3orak serverboss TarZZ92
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2014

Yeah I saw you mention this here and there, but really, you should have started a thread like this one a long long time ago, after a week/month at most. Waiting 10 months is an insanity. Also, couldn't you have issued a charge-back your credit card?

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • Hi @Infinity580,
    To sum the situation, an order was done 4 october 2013 for a i3 2100. This product, out of stock wasn't delivered in the hour of the customer order. So you chosen to do a paypal complaint.
    Our system detect the complaints and had cancel your order.
    Your complaint has not been validated by paypal the 10th October but our system can't opened again your order.
    You didn't create a support ticket to tell us to deliver you after that.

So, we can understand that your need was urgent, but if you don't talk with us, it's really hard to satisfy you.

There is always mistakes and other problems with a company and it is impossible to have 100% of satisfaction with our customers, but we work to be better every day and we propose to you to deliver you a dedicated server that you ordered in october.

• @Firstheberg will you refund him ? thats all i want to know

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@namhuy said:
    Firstheberg will you refund him ? thats all i want to know

but we work to be better every day and we propose to you to deliver you a dedicated server that you ordered in october.

That would indicate so.

edited August 2014

@Firstheberg

The only things is right is that my first order for a i3 2100 was on 4 october, these order was terminated because i wanted it. I dont get any notice from me where my money vent or if you cancled the order, after i opend a paypal dispute i contacted you again and you told me the money went to your PME. So i closed the dispute within 1 Day. So at the end the end i had my money back to my PME and you also refused a refund.

So the story for the order from 10 october is i used the money from my PME to order that box again, I never opend a dispute on that over paypal because it was basically the same payment i could not open it again, that is what the Thread is about you mixed something up.

And i send you e-mails about how is the status, no one never told me that my second order was terminated because of a Dispute of my first oder.

Thanked by 1namhuy

Delivered:

Thanked by 1orak
  • They should have refunded you, delivering a server after all trust to a company should be gone is like delivering nothing.

• I don't know how did you waited 10 months + to have your server delivered and share about it in forums ? I would have done so way before that! Usually 2 or 3 days...

You should now change your topic name with a RESOLVED stamp...

Could a moderator please change it to RESOLVED?

• @tr1cky For the order of @infinity580, we can say that is was not a normal order because of paypal complaint.
    All is now resolved.

• @mpkossen @Spirit @Nekki

I think it's time for /lock?

• @pwner

Highlighting whole staff. So not cool.... Use flag button next time, please.

This discussion has been closed.