Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm interested in some VPS reseller plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm interested in some VPS reseller plan

lewissuelewissue Member
edited August 2014 in General

I myself have bought a lot of VPS, so I think
if I can resell, I will earn a lot
All providers, please reply I will check them

Comments

• self-bump

• Give it a little while. Also, this is a free bump.

• The only one I can think of is crissic

• You might want to give people some more details too. What locations do you need? What specs do you prefer?

• We provide resource block plans that you can purchase, then create as many VMs out of those Virtual Resources as you would like. You would have access to all of our locations via this one block, and can spread the resources as you'd want; even IPv6.

• @GoodHosting said:
    We provide resource block plans that you can purchase, then create as many VMs out of those Virtual Resources as you would like. You would have access to all of our locations via this one block, and can spread the resources as you'd want; even IPv6.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are here? Why not deploy MY VPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @GoodHosting said:
    We provide resource block plans that you can purchase, then create as many VMs out of those Virtual Resources as you would like. You would have access to all of our locations via this one block, and can spread the resources as you'd want; even IPv6.

Please give me the price of your resources
    and deploy my VPS now........................... I have already waited 2 days for your VPS ahhhaahdsfahsdfasdfjasdfa;lskdjfpqoierpsd

• wychwych Member

@lewissue calm down buddy!

Thanked by 2sz1hosting orak
  • wow

• lewissuelewissue Member
    edited August 2014

@wych said:
    lewissue calm down buddy!

I can't calm down, I waited for 2 days for damon's VPS I thought he's out but ad asfa d

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@lewissue said:
    I can't calm down, I waited for 2 days for damon's VPS I thought he's out but ad asfa d

So find a provider that offers instant provisioning if your in a rush...
    Also, Its also not as though you haven't seen people made to wait for the orders they placed with @GoodHosting.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited August 2014

@wych said:
    So find a provider that offers instant provisioning if your in a rush...
    Also, Its also not as though you haven't seen people made to wait for the orders they placed with GoodHosting.

2 days (Saturday and Sunday) when our order window is 72 hours and we explicitly state that orders are manually provisioned now (whereas before people weren't reading this part, apparently. ) We'll have instant provisioning for our Public Cloud offering, once we release it.

• wychwych Member

@GoodHosting said:
    (whereas before people weren't reading this part, apparently. )

Unless its in size 20 font in a center align nobody reads anything, aside from the few users that do check a ToS/AuP.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We can make you resource pool in any size, and we can even give support to your customers if that is required. We have SATA and SSD plans with dedicated, non dedicated whatever system you wish to have. All pools are multi node setups so we can call this cloudish.

• @TriDoxiuM said:
    The only one I can think of is crissic

Agreed.

crissic.net/vps_reseller

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • @drserver said:
    Hi,

We can make you resource pool in any size, and we can even give support to your customers if that is required. We have SATA and SSD plans with dedicated, non dedicated whatever system you wish to have. All pools are multi node setups so we can call this cloudish.

Can you give me your price list?

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2014

@lewissue

Please be so kind and tell me what do you need, so i can make you quote.

CPU:
    RAM:
    DISK:
    IPv4:
    IPv6:
    Bandwidth:

• @lewissue Have you considered renting a dedicated server and setting that up as a VPS node? It would be more beneficial in the long run!

• @GoodHosting

Really man? your telling me you can not do that in a PM, then you say I can make a KVM and use openvz - now your telling another user you can do what I asked for.... lol

Thank god I am broke and I never bought that kvm.

I dont understand vps hosts sometimes, o well..

• @Stevie said:

You asked me about IPv6 and OpenVZ in your PM.

The OP asked about our reseller plans in general.

• @GoodHosting said:
    The OP asked about our reseller plans in general.

I saw you the next time.
    It's 3 days finally
    but you haven't delivered all my 9 VPS, I only got 5 days

• @drserver said:
    lewissue

Please be so kind and tell me what do you need, so i can make you quote.

CPU:
    RAM:
    DISK:
    IPv4:
    IPv6:
    Bandwidth:

Can you give 1G KVM at $3 and 256M OVZ at $1?

• @lewissue said:
    Can you give 1G KVM at $3 and 256M OVZ at $1?

Can you give me a Ferrari for $3?

• @0xdragon said:
    Can you give me a Ferrari for $3?

No, but you can get a 1G KVM at $3 with Damon upthere @GoodHosting

• @lewissue said:
    No, but you can get a 1G KVM at $3 with Damon upthere GoodHosting

Yeah, nice one mentioning him again... You should probably stop stalking him.

• @0xdragon said:
    Yeah, nice one mentioning him again... You should probably stop stalking him.

But I bought 9 VPS from him, this is the third day but still haven't got VPS delivered

• @lewissue said:
    No, but you can get a 1G KVM at $3 with Damon upthere GoodHosting

@lewissue said:

You get what you pay for? I mean just because one person has cheap prices does not mean all hosts will do the same or go even cheaper.

• Stevie said: You get what you pay for?

It's amazing how much people expect out of a $1.00 VPS :-)

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@DalekOfSkaro said:
    It's amazing how much people expect out of a $1.00 VPS :-)

Hooker please. Oh wait, oh god, no never mind.

• matthewvz said: Hooker please.

Are you trying to tell me to go do something anatomically unlikely with myself?