Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems shoud be ban in let and leb.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems shoud be ban in let and leb.

yernsunyernsun Member
edited August 2014 in Providers

As many leter see,the service and problems of 123systems seems to be much more serious than before.And I even doubt that where @CVPS_Chris comes from.The tickets and email nerver reply manually.And I set up the dispute of paypal,then the guys still ignore the truth of that the service is offline 2 weeks .They automatic reply for ticket is that it would be online in several hours,and it turn to cloused.

More serious ,they still set up new promotions. Never saw such cheeky or sick guys.

Thanked by 2DomainBop darkshire

Comments

• Won't happen because CC owns them.

• yernsunyernsun Member
    edited August 2014

@Gunter

So ,no measure could be done to punish the guys?Though is not much money ,but money is money,right?

• @yernsun said:

So ,no measure could be done to punish the guys?Though is not much money ,but money is money,right?

Nope. They're immune.

• Or.. how about we ban people who don't do any research before signing up with a host from LET/LEB?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@yernsun, you can email me directly. We aim to make every customer happy so please email me so we can fix the issue

• yernsunyernsun Member
    edited August 2014

@CVPS_Chris said:
    yernsun, you can email me directly. We aim to make every customer happy so please email me so we can fix the issue

I have mailed you twice in july 29th,but got no reply

@Yernsun then send another. I get thousands of emails a day. Im sure it was just missed.

• @CVPS_Chris

I have a ticket that request debian isos at 123systems, already 7 days no any reply, what happened recently? :(

• any update?

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Yernsun then send another. I get thousands of emails a day. Im sure it was just missed.

Why your customer need to send you email? Why just not to answer him in the ticket?

• Why your customer need to send you email? Why just not to answer him in the ticket?

Just maybe he got millions of ticket a day so the chance is better using email.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    yernsun, you can email me directly. We aim to make every customer happy so please email me so we can fix the issue

Well... "aiming'... Some are good at it. But others are rather meeeh:

Is that you on the picture, Chris? ;-)

• @Amitz said:
    Is that you on the picture, Chris? ;-)

I used to be a sysadmin, then I took a bullet to the knee

• @Gunter said:
    Won't happen because CC owns them.

People tend to have selective memories when it serves them.

LowEndBox and LowEndTalk have always been sites where hosts have been featured regardless of their status or what has happened. Unless there's an outright scam or a host has been very abusive on LowEndTalk, there is no reason why we would ban a host. It's up to the community to give feedback (both here and in the comments at LowEndBox) about a host and to voice their opinion during the Quarterly Polls.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2014

mpkossen said: Unless there's an outright scam or a host has been very abusive on LowEndTalk

Outright scam - taking money and not providing service while actively advertising, despite multiple requests, I would say that qualifies and I personally HATE the S bomb.

• mpkossen said: LowEndBox and LowEndTalk have always been sites where hosts have been featured regardless of their status or what has happened. Unless there's an outright scam or a host has been very abusive on LowEndTalk, there is no reason why we would ban a host. It's up to the community to give feedback (both here and in the comments at LowEndBox) about a host and to voice their opinion during the Quarterly Polls.

You're very good at writing as to distract the reader from the original topic (CC ownership affecting advertising status at LET) but subtly and gradually changing the topic so the conclusion is irrelevant.

You should be a lawyer.

• alexh said: You should be a lawyer.

That or a politician.

• kcaj said: That or a politician.

I was going to say that, but I think he's too nice to be a politician. They're all assholes, I hear.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Outright scam - taking money and not providing service while actively advertising, despite multiple requests, I would say that qualifies and I personally HATE the S bomb.

I agree there should be a new rule on the forum that states when complaints about a provider = X then they should not be allowed to advertise at all until they fix the mess.

But on the other hand if you buy a vps from "ANY" ColoCrossing "shell" provider you're just setting yourself up for fail and misery.

• They use to be good years ago when i used them.oh well

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Toadyus said: they should not be allowed to advertise at all until they fix the mess

Great suggestion.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Great suggestion.

They might acquire @jbiloh and let him post, lol

• akzakz Member

unfortunately you cant ban the owner of the board, why do you think GVH is still around?

• alexh said: CC ownership affecting advertising status at LET

No provider has ever been banned from advertising on LET just because the service they provide is poor. So what exactly does CC ownership has anything to do with this?

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @CVPS_Chris said:
    Yernsun then send another. I get thousands of emails a day. Im sure it was just missed.

You still does no reply to me

@yernsun then send me a PM here.

• edited August 2014

^ That's how I like my providers. Proactive in helping customers ... rolls eyes

• @yernsun - when he doesn't reply to your pm you will probably need to send him another email....lol

Thanked by 2Floris darkshire
  • reffreff Member

He won't reply.

Thanked by 2Floris W3Host
  • @mpkossen said:
    LowEndBox and LowEndTalk have always been sites where hosts have been featured regardless of their status or what has happened. Unless there's an outright scam or a host has been very abusive on LowEndTalk, there is no reason why we would ban a host. It's up to the community to give feedback (both here and in the comments at LowEndBox) about a host and to voice their opinion during the Quarterly Polls.

EndOfReality...