Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Provider in Phoenix with Additional IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Provider in Phoenix with Additional IPs

tesseltessel Member
edited August 2014 in Requests

Anyone recommend a VPS provider for Phoenix? I'll need additional IPs and obviously looking for around $5 - $10 USD per month for the server and IPs as cheap as possible. Looking for a lowend setup. Around 512Meg of RAM, with minimal disk space (few gig at most). Thanks.

Comments

• What specification are you looking for?

• datarealm.com - Reliable provider from Phoenix, AZ. I was hosted with them between 2008 - 2012 (or so) and almost no downtime in 4 years.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/29983/5-month-512mb-kvm-2nd-month-free-ssae-16-ii-certified-since-1995

Plans include 1 IPv4 address. Additional addresses are $2/IP/month.

Thanked by 1datarealm
  • Do you have justification for the IPs? We have our own IP space in Phoenix and can offer you deals on bulk addresses if you have valid justification. [/shameless promotion]

• We got your location and price match! http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/666587/ Though you may have to fill out a form to request justification of whatever the IPs are being used for.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

I know @rsk has some stuff in Phoenix with some pretty good pricing.

• Go with serverhub, they are hosted at phoenixnap and they start from 10$ with cpanel and 512mb ram

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@matthewvz said:
    I know rsk has some stuff in Phoenix with some pretty good pricing.

Thanks for the recommendation. We can offer IPs from Phoenix as cheap as $0.25 (depending on availability). However, no "grey" material is to run on our network, nor double/triple opt-in :P

Otherwise, we are friendly people :-)

Looking forward to do business with you.

• wychwych Member

@rsk do you offer dedicated?

wych said: dedicated

Dedicated servers, no. In the near future :-)

• wychwych Member

@rsk said:
    In the near future :-)

;)

• @rsk said:
    In the near future :-)

Coming soon™

0xdragon said: Coming soon™

Not that fake soon TM. Limit configurations and max 2 hdd's blade servers, with descent cpu/bandwidth == more competitive pricing :-)

Hoping to offer out of 3 US locations, and 2 EU locations.

Hold your horses.

• Sorry for the late reply, been off the boards for a little bit. We have 512MB KVM VPS's in Phoenix starting at $5/month for a base monthly price. Price goes down with longer terms. Also as we turn 19 this month, you can use the promo code:
    19OFF
    For an additional 19% discount.