Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Email] InceptionHosting Miami 50% off for existing clients (Virtualizor)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Email] InceptionHosting Miami 50% off for existing clients (Virtualizor)

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited July 2014 in General

Got this email in my inbox an hour ago, got 2 of those 1GB plans :D. Performance is really good, also the Virtualizor panel looks much better than SolusVM and also has more options, I'm happy with it.

Just wanted to share this

Good Evening wesley

Inception Hosting has recently launched an OpenVZ platform in Miami USA based on Virtualizor, the whole control panel is built directly in to the bulling area which makes thing a lot easier on everyone as you don’t need to remember multiple logins just to simply reinstall your OS etc, the new panel has a lot of other nice features that SolusVM did not have like automated control panel installations, better and more accurate resource and bandwidth monitoring and a lot more to come and in the long run all of our products will make the same switch to bring a better end user experience.

To help get the word out and celebrate the new product line a limited time promotional code has been generated for existing customers only giving you 50% off any of the OpenVZ servers, the packages can be viewed here: http://inceptionhosting.com/openvz-miami/  or directly in the billing area here: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=18

The coupon code to enter during checkout for your 50% off life time of the product discount is: EHF8Q58ZIZ this promotion will be active up to 5th Aug 2014, as long as it is used by then your discount will remain indefinitely, with the discount code you can expect 1GB Ram packages from €1.50 p/month up to 6GB Ram packages for €9.00 p/month and a lot in between. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks again.

Anthony Smith.
Inception Hosting Limited.

Comments

• trexostrexos Member

I got this email as well and it sounds really awesome, but I don't need another US box :(

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@trexos said:
    I got this email as well and it sounds really awesome, but I don't need another US box :(

It's an inceptionhosting box tho

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2014

Just ordered 2, 1.50 euros each, really cheap, actually, I think I'm gonna order 2 more.

The benchmark shown me a really premium network and very fast I/O.

• no love for new customer?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@madfish said:
    no love for new customer?

Always, but current customers are so often left in the dark with new offers, imo they get the love first, it really was a limited to current customers only limited time deal.

I will be putting out a special on Aug 5th though :)

Thanks @MrGeneral I spent a lot of time trying to get it right, the network is dual gbit with bonding/ fail-over, the packages are limited to 1gbit though.

Thanked by 3Silvenga MikePT Pwner
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    Thanks MrGeneral I spent a lot of time trying to get it right, the network is dual gbit with bonding/ fail-over, the packages are limited to 1gbit though.

I really love the way you think, I wish you could get us the same deal in an European location, I'd definitely order 2 at least.

The network is simply awesome.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2014

Edit: Nevermind what this post originally said, I wasn't logged in and it wasn't working ;)