Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server to host wallets and websites
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server to host wallets and websites

GadelhasGadelhas Member
edited July 2014 in Requests

Hello everybody,

I didn't want to make a whole new thread for this but maybe this is the best way.

I'm in need of a server that needs to handle altcoin wallets (not mining, just the wallets) and a web server running more or less 20 sites.

In my calculations I'll need 3-4GB RAM (if you think I need more or this is an overkill, please tell me, I'm open to suggestions), 1 IPv4, IPv6 not required, at least 500GB of bandwidth (just to make sure it won't run out, even on spikes), and a good CPU because of the altcoin wallets.

It can be a VPS or a Dedicated Server. Europe or United States. Budget $20 p/month, can pay quarterly.

If anyone could give some advice of the best provider, I would be very grateful! :)

As the users below said I need two servers, no need the big specs as this one first. But still the budget is the same. $20 p/month...

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

For security reasons consider putting the wallets on a separate server. Maybe isolated in containers.

• wychwych Member

Keep your wallets seperate as rds100 suggested, I would also be tempted to replicate the wallets in another location if they have a nice number of coins in them.

• Hi,
    yeah, you probably want to seperate the wallets and the website and run each wallet as a seperate user and stuff.

You don't need a brutal cpu if you don't mine stuff. I have some altcoin daemons running and bw-usage is about 50-150gb per month.

3-4GB of ram should be ok.

I'd recommend you a cheap dedi vom OVH for better I/O.

The best,
    gehaxelt

• Yeah that's what I thought about the wallets, need to have 2 servers, but still that price, my client won't spend any penny more.

• ``> @Gadelhas said:

Yeah that's what I thought about the wallets, need to have 2 servers, but still that price, my client won't spend any penny more.

Hi,

We will do this:

80GB Disk Space

2GB Dedicated Ram

2GB Burstable / 3vCores

100Mbps connection 1 IPv4

Unlimited bandwidth

£13.50/mo we'll upgrade you to 3GB on ram for free

Order now --->

For another one? Do you need the same specifications or would you like something cheaper?

Can do a 512MB server wtih 1IPv4 for £4/mo extra . All servers come with Unlimited bandwidth

Servers are all housed in LA.

Nick.

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited July 2014

Well for 1 server i can match your budget and requirements,

KVM , Solusvm Offer

• 4 GB DDR3 Ram
    • Quad Core CPU @ 3.3 Ghz
    • 500 GB BW @ 1 GBPS
    • 80 GB HDD
    • 2 IPV4's

Price : $20 / Month

Price Quarterly : $65

Drop me a message if interested :) i'll configure your server a.s.a.p

• Shivam said: Price : $20 / Month

Price Quarterly : $65

Just a question, a quarter is 3 months, so 20*3 = $60, so why is the quarter +$5? :)

• What are your storage requirements?

• @datarealm said:
    What are your storage requirements?

Lowest to run a simple webserver and wallets. 5-15GB on each server :)