Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap .re?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap .re?

wcypierrewcypierre Member
edited July 2014 in Help

Does anyone know where I get a cheap .re?

Note: paypal only

Comments

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

internet.bs $8

• wcypierrewcypierre Member
    edited July 2014

@Jylee said:
    internet.bs $8

forgot to say this but I can only pay via paypal only :/

• Internetbs accept paypal now

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

wcypierre said: forgot to say this but I can only pay via paypal only :/

They accept Paypal.

• iceTwyiceTwy Member

OVH has .re domains for $11.4, VAT included.

• gracagraca Member

is this .re domain free to register? do I need to be French or European?

• By what wikipedia says (and yes you could have done this yourself) you have go be at least european to register .re

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

It is somewhat strange because I would understand if EU for citizens only since there is free circulation, but european is somewhat vague, especially in an AFNIC admined area.
    Nevertheless, I like all TLDs without restrictions. After all, you can get whatever you want now, it would cost a lot to pay people to enforce rules and whoever wants to cheat will manage one way or the other.

• gracagraca Member

I know I could just googling around, but just want to make sure as sometimes restriction are not really applied, thanks anyway

• I just spoke with their live chat about paypal and they say they don't support paypal but their resellers do... maybe he was not aware of this?

• mokafumokafu Member

Gandi.net

But I think .re are limited to eu citizens