Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paypal money sending problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Paypal money sending problem

SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Hi, there is a paypal account from which I am trying to send money to a guy to his account but its not going through.. just giving error:

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

I then tried to send some amount to my other paypal address, it can send.. I checked sending limit, there 500$ limit remains and I am trying to send less than $50.

Any idea ... ?

Comments

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Paypal deemed the transaction high-risk and didn't let it go through. Wait 24 hours and attempt to send it again.

• W3HostW3Host Member

Try again in a few hours. It happens a lot if you are unverified etc.

• I've came across it a couple of times when I'm low on funds, I suspected it had to do with having subscriptions that wouldn't get paid if there's no alternate payment source (like a credit or debit card).

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Umm.. then why it is allowing instantly for other account ?

• Call PayPal.I too had the same issue a lot of time.But PayPal fixed it when I called them.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Guess what... it was solved on its own ..

• W3HostW3Host Member

Yes, it always does fix itself. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to 24 hours.