Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giveaway - 20 Free 5GB CPanel Shared Accounts Left!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giveaway - 20 Free 5GB CPanel Shared Accounts Left!

JeffreyJeffrey Member
edited July 2014 in Offers

Hello, I will be launching a service shortly offering CPanel Shared Hosting and Managed CPanel Dedicated Servers in New York, NY, Kansas City, MO, and Seattle, WA. To get things rolling a bit and to get the excitement up regarding the launch, we are giving away free CPanel Hosting accounts on our New York server.

Our Node Includes The Following:
Intel XEON Processor - 8 Cores
64GB Ram
Raid-10 1TB Hard Disk Drives
1Gbps Network Port - Shared - Instant activation!

The Free Plan:
5GB Disk Space
100GB Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited Hosted Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unmanaged - You Break it, you lose it!
Support via Tickets, Phone Support, Email, and AIM.
Order Here

[email protected], [email protected]

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    edited July 2014

Neat!

btw, you are sending the account pwds plaintext via email

• netomx said: Neat!

btw, you are sending the account pwds plaintext via email

Fixing a few things, your accounts should be activated tonight.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • great, i signup for an account. waiting for activation.

• just ordered one too :)

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

got 1 too, thanks

• last_wizard4last_wizard4 Member
    edited July 2014

I just signed up. Thanks!
    The TOS link from the WHMCS order page is broken though.

Edit: Got mine too. :)

• Signed up. Wanted to check out cpanel for some time now.

• CoffeeCoffee Member

Not activated yet, maybe was too late

• k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited July 2014

@Coffee:

The OP wrote earlier in this discussion:

your accounts should be activated tonight.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NoermanNoerman Member
    edited July 2014

Signed up

Update: Got it. Thanks.

• There are some issues with WHMCS, at the moment, but I am getting everyone's account all setup right now. I disabled the domain option on checkout, so I have to manually enter in the domains. You can change your domain within the CPanel Control Panel.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Signed up too!

• StevieStevie Member

@Jeffrey

Very nice of you, just be careful of abusers (I am not saying anyone in this thread is, but just use caution)

Nice to see freebies on lowendtalk - I do not need this, but all the same thank you.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • New registrations should be setup automatically now, with automatic provisioning.

Thanked by 2netomx Noerman
  • My account has been setup. Thanks!

Btw. I tried to add addon domain, but apparently I wasn't allowed to do so. Can you check?

• PwnerPwner Member

Just signed up right now, hope it's not too late. :P

• Grabbed one, thanks.

• thank you sir

• AlanBAlanB Member

Thanks signed up as well.

• blusmurf said: but apparently I wasn't allowed to do so. Can you check?

Should be fixed :)

• akzakz Member

thanks grabbed one as well earlier, still shows pending.

• blackblack Member

Man, Cpanel has changed a lot lately. All these new SEO tools, redirecting me to sites I've never signed up for... can't even add a domain without pointing it to cPanel first (can't remember if that was there before), and it asks me for my cloudflare username and password instead of an API key... makes me feel iffy.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • ad0ad0 Member

Ordered one and got it. want to see my Webuzo vs Cpanel

• free lifetime?

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited July 2014

@skizoid said:
    free lifetime?

Read here http://hostingite.com/

• colacola Member

I got one too.. it seems to be ok, but i have a question.. @Jeffrey, for how much time it is active this account as long there is no abuse. And it is hope to be streight with people and announce them if there are problems, so they will have time to move their sites ? Not like other providers here.

• I grabbed one, @Jeffrey, seems like it's still pending though. The registration looks different than it did when I signed up the first time.

• @Vindora said:
    I grabbed one, Jeffrey, seems like it's still pending though. The registration looks different than it did when I signed up the first time.

setup automatically i think. I got Account Information in spam. So check your spam

• black said: makes me feel iffy.

There's nothing to be iffy about :)

• cola said: I got one too.. it seems to be ok, but i have a question.. @Jeffrey, for how much time it is active this account as long there is no abuse. And it is hope to be streight with people and announce them if there are problems, so they will have time to move their sites ? Not like other providers here.

These accounts are free forever, as these are promo accounts for the beginning of the hosting adventure at Hostingite. And yes, Emails will be sent out to customers regarding Server downtime, etc.