Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hourly billing VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hourly billing VPS

As per title.

Price: Less than $10, for 1 month(~744 hour)

Billing: Hourly

Nowadays I'm quite fond with these kind of provider, and I wonder who else provide this kind of service? One that I've used so far,

• DigitalOcean

• Linode

• Vultr

• iwStack

• Binary Lane

I don't mind whether its "cloud" or traditional VPS. or whether its OpenVZ or Xen et cetera.
But please exclude company which have been in business for less than a year.

Thanks.

Comments

• Mothership1.com

• J1021J1021 Member

I've been using Linode over the past couple of days and am already very fond of them. I've been using Vultr for about 2-3 months now and am very fond of them too.

I'm not liking DigitalOcean too much, their panel makes my foot itch.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

1e10 said: their panel makes my foot itch.

best review EVAR!

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • bigcatbigcat Member

Are they any good? First time I heard of them but both seems to be from established company

@NewforVPS said:
    Mothership1.com

I've seen this before but I though it was some sort of a circlejerk. Might give it a go soon

• RaymiiRaymii Member

@bigcat Don't know the first but have been using the latter because I need to run an openstack/vmware cloud and sometimes not using your own API shows you bugs and such in your software. Seems to be stable and good, plus they're dutch.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

Never used them although they are the same company that runs SeFlow, they have a a good network and support is great.

• @bigcat said:

Domflow is from Seflow.net, established provider in Italy with pretty good support and affordable servers.

Add http://atlantic.net/

• jordan1jordan1 Member
    edited July 2014

Look PulseHeberg.com : http://www.pulseheberg.com/vps-instances.php is hourly VPS in France DDOS protected :)

• @bigcat I got $50 credit by using their coupon so it's free. I just started to learn Linux, so it's good for me.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited July 2014

@jordan said:
    Hello,

Look PulseHeberg.com : http://www.pulseheberg.com/vps-instances.php is hourly VPS in France DDOS protected :)

Stop spamming! Don't you learn from the first and second times your posts were removed?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

DalComp said: Domflow is from Seflow.net

They are in the same DataPark with us in Milano, a collection of DCs around MIX.

• What about Lunanode dynamic, never used that before.

• @cppgohan said:
    What about Lunanode dynamic, never used that before.

kvm or xen?

• @yernsun said:
    kvm or xen?

They're KVM, but extremely beta. I would not recommend using their API until they finish changing everything literally daily.

• I would check out Atlantic.net as well. They are really easy to work with and have a great reputation.

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

@0xdragon said:
    Stop spamming! Don't you learn from the first and second times your posts were removed?

I don't think he understands? After all, his website is in French. Er spricht keine English (I know that was German but I have no idea to say it in French so, close enough).

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • OP, there's wable too

@0xdragon said:

I KNEW I remembered seeing some guy spam this company. Although to be fair I thought it was FirstHeberg, but at least I know I'm not crazy now.

• this is old thread, but I used clubvps.com for a month, w/ their "free $100 VPS" offer, didnt have any issues. used one of the israel locations.

• NickMNXioNickMNXio Member, Host Rep

We've been in business as MNX Solutions performing 24x7 monitoring and management for about 8 years -- but recently released MNX.io with hourly billing starting at $6/month.

• ec2.amazon.com
    linode.com
    clubvps.com
    digitalocean.com
    vultr.com
    wable.com
    iwstack.com
    ubiquity.com
    www.simplercloud.com
    vexxhost.com
    www.quadranet.com
    www.atlantic.net
    www.photonvps.com
    elastichosts.com
    www.togglebox.com
    armorshark.com
    dedispec.com
    servgrid.com
    www.frontrangehosting.com
    www.forthcloud.com
    mnx.io
    *softlayer.com
    *cloud.google.com
    slicify.com
    ramnode.com
    buyvm.net
    my.crissic.net
    ovh.com
    iniz.com
    openvz.io
    www.prometeus.net
    iperweb.com
    overzold.com
    edis.at
    waveride.at
    nodisto.it - backupsy.com - vpsdime.com - www.cloudive.com - www.winity.io - www.dotvps.co

• wychwych Member

@zevus said:
    ec2.amazon.com
    linode.com
    clubvps.com
    digitalocean.com
    vultr.com
    wable.com
    iwstack.com
    ubiquity.com
    www.simplercloud.com
    vexxhost.com
    www.quadranet.com
    www.atlantic.net
    www.photonvps.com
    elastichosts.com
    www.togglebox.com
    armorshark.com
    dedispec.com
    servgrid.com
    www.frontrangehosting.com
    www.forthcloud.com
    mnx.io
    *softlayer.com
    *cloud.google.com
    slicify.com
    ramnode.com
    buyvm.net
    my.crissic.net
    ovh.com
    iniz.com
    openvz.io
    www.prometeus.net
    iperweb.com
    overzold.com
    edis.at
    waveride.at
    nodisto.it - backupsy.com - vpsdime.com - www.cloudive.com - www.winity.io - www.dotvps.co

Half of them dont offer hourly billing buddy.

• I've been happy with Quadranet, using them for 1 project. Hourly billing and they have 2 tiers of pricing for On and Off - so you can keep your instance powered off when you don't need it and save a lot.

Thanked by 1QuadraNet_Adam
  • @zevus said:
    this is old thread, but I used clubvps.com for a month, w/ their "free $100 VPS" offer, didnt have any issues. used one of the israel locations.

Could you please let me know how to get "free $100 vps" from clubvps?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@mikeyur said:
    I've been happy with Quadranet, using them for 1 project. Hourly billing and they have 2 tiers of pricing for On and Off - so you can keep your instance powered off when you don't need it and save a lot.

We appreciate having you here at QuadraNet :)

• @wych said:
    Half of them dont offer hourly billing buddy.

Half did? Well, that's good then... I just copy pasted a list I had.

@Greyhound said:
    Could you please let me know how to get "free $100 vps" from clubvps?

click on the 'get started for free' button and it should continue from there, unless they've reduced the $ value of the promo

• @zevus said:

Well your helpful to the OP.

Also your list needs a clean.