Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ForthCloud - TRUE Cloud Servers: 2 Global Locations | 6GB/s Read Throughput | With Price Match!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ForthCloud - TRUE Cloud Servers: 2 Global Locations | 6GB/s Read Throughput | With Price Match!

forthcloudforthcloud Member
edited July 2014 in Offers

Hello and thank you for looking at our advertising thread! We are ForthCloud LLC, a registered company in NV, USA. We are one of the best cloud server providers on LET with great performance and affordable pricing.

Hardware

We utilize Dual Quad/Hex Core Xeon CPU's, enterprise hard drives / SSDs and top-notch Cisco/Juniper routers. We own our hardware & colocate them in our private rack in Ohio, and rent servers in the UK. Brand new nodes with new Xeon E5v2 CPU's (released Q1'14) were deployed to our cloud with faster speed and better performance.

Features:

Unlike other providers' traditional VPS offers, our cloud VPS servers set themselves apart from the rest. All of our cloud VPS servers are based on Parallels Cloud Server (Virtuozzo/PVM), featuring High Availability and distributed Cloud Storage.

IPv6 is supported natively, and offered free. The system holds at least 4 replicas of your data in different servers with more security & redundancy than RAID 10 and offers better read/write speeds. You'll also get free backups and free DNS hosting. We are proud to offer a 99.95% uptime SLA.

Our offers:

LET512RLET512CLET512D
512MB RAM512MB RAM512MB RAM
1 Core2 Cores1 Core
1 IPv41 IPv41 IPv4
16 IPv616 IPv616 IPv6
1Gbps Unmetered1Gbps Unmetered1Gbps Unmetered
20GB Cloud Storage20GB Cloud Storage  60GB Cloud Storage
$5/month or $48/year  $7/month$7/month

Order now:
US | UK

Do you want to host websites on your cloud VPS? Add a Plesk VPS license to your order for just $3.3/month!

Our datacenters:

-USA: Columbus, Ohio: The unique & premium location, located between Chicago and New York. [Looking Glass]

-UK: Gosport, Hampshire: Great European location with great connectivity. [Looking Glass]

The benchmarks:

Our benchmarks speak for themselves. See what sets us apart from the rest!

US - OhioUK - Hampshire

[root@demo ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=forthcloud bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync
1024+0 records in
1024+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 1.1316 s, 949 MB/s
[root@demo ~]# dd if=forthcloud of=/dev/null bs=1M count=1k iflag=direct
1024+0 records in
1024+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 0.163427 s, 6.6 GB/s

With our cloud servers, your website or database will run exceptionally well without any issues. Our platform is scalable and new nodes are deployed frequently.

Our reviews:

The redstation DC I must say is fantastic, seems the best I can find now. Thank you guys not using the more common DCs like everybody else, if you know what I mean. :) Link
Signed up for a UK Container, instantly delivered, performance is top notch and support is excellent! Cant fault the service :) Link
Honestly, the support I received from these guys is IMMENSE. Ticket responses within 5 or 10 minutes. Fixes within a further 5 or 10 minutes. 5 stars!
And the server is quick, flexible and fully featured. Very happy indeed! Link
few weeks ago i stumbled upon forthcloud, all i can say so far it has been great...All in all great provider with really good prices. Link

Price Match:

If you can find another provider that offer cheaper Virtuozzo Cloud VPSes, let us know and we will either match or beat their price.

Terms | Privacy Policy | SLA

We accept PayPal & Credit Cards via 2CO.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask below or send a PM.

Thank you for looking at our offer!

Have a nice day!

Comments

• 1 gbps unmetered for that price? Thats hard to believe...

• @007shinobi said:
    1 gbps unmetered for that price? Thats hard to believe...

Indeed, you get a shared & unmetered 1gbps link with your cloud VPS.

• @forthcloud said:
    Indeed, you get a shared & unmetered 1gbps link with your cloud VPS.

That means 10TB per month or something like that? Unlimited is just too good to be true in the States...

• I can use 300tb per month?

• forthcloudforthcloud Member
    edited July 2014

@superwbd @lightforce

Bandwidth is unmetered as long as:

• It is used as an integral part of your website,
    • You are not intentionally abusing the service by using excessive bandwidth,
    • You are not violating our terms and conditions, and
    • You are not impeding our capability to provide other service to other customers.

In other words, if you are adding content (images, files, text etc) to your site and using the service in the way it is intended to be used, then we will not limit the amount of bandwidth your site is consuming.

Our intention is that, as long as both parties are being fair, you should not have to worry about bandwidth limits. We'll take care of these sorts of issues so you can concentrate on growing your site.

If, however, you are attempting to take advantage of the service by distributing large files or streaming excessive video or hosting music or something similar, then we will request that you cease doing so.

Please refer to our Terms of Use for more details.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2014

@forthcloud said:
    Bandwidth is unmetered as long as:

Translation: Don't be a dick

A famous LEB/LET policy by good old Tim.

Thanked by 1forthcloud
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

does this cloud support windows?

• @hotsnow said:
    does this cloud support windows?

Yes, but you have to submit a sales ticket before ordering.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • kaflokaflo Member

@forthcloud

any serverbear benchmarks? I'm interested in the unixbench.

• Jar said: Translation: Don't be a dick

Translation. BS. it's not unlimited at all.

• @kaflo said:
    forthcloud

any serverbear benchmarks? I'm interested in the unixbench.

Sure, will do one.

Thanked by 1kaflo
  • @kaflo said:

Apologies, serverbear hasn't been working for some reason (proof) so I can only show you a benchmark we did in January: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/01/18/m6yPFC6kQGmZG9bw

The single-core unixbench is usually around 1200-1300 for our L5520 nodes, 1300-1600 for E5 nodes and 1500-1700 for E5v2 nodes.

Thanked by 1kaflo
  • @forthcloud Offer me a 128 MB VPS plan and I can pay yearly

• @WellGrounded said:
    forthcloud Offer me a 128 MB VPS plan and I can pay yearly

You have asked this question before, but sorry, no.

• I was looking one in UK, just ordered 1.. so far every things seems wonderful

Thanked by 1forthcloud
  • @praveen said:
    I was looking one in UK, just ordered 1.. so far every things seems wonderful

Thanks for that!