Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Resource Offer for $30/mon
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Resource Offer for $30/mon

And not a managed service (just help to setup branded nameservers [not vanity] and the privately issued SSL from the register), otherwise I'll self-manage everything else afterwards.

Requirements:

In business for over a year.
No kiddie hosts (zero patience with YOLO mindsets in business).

KVM type (full control).
2GB+ dedicated memory for main server.
25GB+ disk space.
1Gbps port.
Reasonable I/O and burst.
1 dedicated IPv4 for SSL. At least 4 IPv6s.
2TB+ bandwidth.
Stable network/uptime.

At the minimum it's 1x2GB KVM and 2x128MB+ distributed servers for DNS.

Looking for package deals.

Available to buy tomorrow.

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Member

in terms of "best resource offer" + your budget you would be better off getting a dedicated server https://www.datashack.net/dedicated the problem is that you need management, you could send a email to their pre-sale department asking if they could help you do a one-time setup. another option might be paying someone else to set things up for you?

• just got mine with online.net its working perfectly! what do you need managed for if you don't mind me asking?

• SandyKSandyK Member

Dedicated box in itself is w-a-y more than I need (have 1 domain and site) and would be an overkill. 2GB mem requirement is there because of an app that needs around 640MB when I'm working on projects, and I don't want a server cron job killing it when in use and losing all the data.

All I need is the help on moving in. Maintaining the server I can do myself (been working on, in and around computers since 1983, so no spring chicken).

• Mark_RMark_R Member

in that case I can recommend http://www.liteserver.nl/linux-vps their support is very helpful and they are providing a solid service! i've been using them for a full year and everything was flawless. the extra upgrade options are nice too.

their vps is located in The Netherlands, I dont know if this location is acceptable for you? you should specify a country so we can help you find more specific offers.

• SandyKSandyK Member

@ginner159 said:
    just got mine with online.net its working perfectly! what do you need managed for if you don't mind me asking?

Just the initial DNS setup for private nameservers, and the SSL setup.

@Mark_R said:
    their vps is located in The Netherlands, I dont know if this location is acceptable for you? you should specify a country so we can help you find more specific offers.

Ack! I removed it. :/

Prefer the Atlanta datacenter for the 2GB mem KVM. DNS servers, EU and Oceanic.

Looking for a package deal for 3 servers at once.

• ginner159ginner159 Member
    edited June 2014

@MSPNick

i got a dns server from this guy works pretty great
    http://www.myserverplanet.com/vps-hosting.php the 2gb plan might do you but he may offer you a decent deal :D

not sure if he does kvm tho

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited July 2014

@ginner159 said:
    MSPNick

i got a dns server from this guy works pretty great
    http://www.myserverplanet.com/vps-hosting.php the 2gb plan might do you but he may offer you a decent deal :D

not sure if he does kvm tho

Hi!

Thank you very much for your kind words - we're looking into start providing KVM services however as of now, we do not.

If you are however interested in a deal from us, we can sort something out for you.

please email me directly; [email protected]

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@mspnick

do you offer DDoS protection as add-on or include it?

• Hi,

we include Ddos protection.

• Nick.
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2014

hi @SandyK

Here is offer for you:

Dallas Location
    XEN HVM
    4 CPU Cores
    4 GB RAM
    80 GB Raid 10 Disk Space
    1 GBPS Port
    2 TB Bandwidth
    Price: $20 Per month

We will do 2x256 mb servers for additional 5 usd.

Locations for small ones: Chicago, Buffalo, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Dallas

• SandyKSandyK Member

@drserver said:
    hi SandyK

Here is offer for you:

When will you have more of the Abusive Cores 2 Dedicated cores 4GB Mem 40GB SSD 2TB @ 1Gbps offers for $20/mon available again?

That will be perfect.

I don't have much need for disk space as a need for I/O for web designing (want to make sure my app isn't killed off due to I/O limits -- and that setup will be more than enough for what I do, no matter what cron job is running [like backups]).

• I would advise you to contact Prometeus @Maounique.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

SandyK said: When will you have more of the Abusive Cores 2 Dedicated cores 4GB Mem 40GB SSD 2TB @ 1Gbps offers for $20/mon available again?

That will be perfect.

I don't have much need for disk space as a need for I/O for web designing (want to make sure my app isn't killed off due to I/O limits -- and that setup will be more than enough for what I do, no matter what cron job is running [like backups]).

We are sold out on superplans, new ones will be provisioned in few weeks.

• @SandyK -Delimiter has its $20/month (paid quarterly) dedicated servers with Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB disk. Its the lowest price dedicated on the market for its resources.

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2014

Hello SandyK,

I could offer you this package

Virtualization type: Xen-HVM

CPU: 3 Core(Fair Share)

CPU Type: 2 x E5-2630v2

HDD: 40GB (Raid 10)

HDD Type: Intel SSD S3500

Memory: 2GB

Memory Type: DDR3 1600Mhz

Bandwidth: 1Gbps

Traffic: 2000GB/month

IPv4: 1

IPv6: 5

Normal price $36.60/month

Discounted price $25.62/month

Additional 3 IPv4 $3/month

Order Link Use coupon code 30OFF

• SandyKSandyK Member

Found what I was looking for guys ... and with enough I/O ... finally.

Yay!

• sepeisepei Member

@SandyK said:
    Found what I was looking for guys ... and with enough I/O ... finally.

Yay!

where?