Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare AMS issues
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare AMS issues

Seems like Cloudflare is having some issues here

Lots of sites are loading slow for me, including LET

Their twitter says AMS is having some problems... https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys

Anyone else noticing this?

Comments

• I have had these issues you are talking about hours ago. Right now it works blazing fast.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2014

Well yeah, about 40 minutes ago it was taking ~10-30sec for the LET main page to even load on both of mine OVH dedis in GRA and RBX5; but right now it looks like the problem is gone.

Thanked by 1mnbvcxz
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • I'm having issues with LET, Namecheap and a few other sites as well. I wonder if it is not specific to AMS

• Yep I also had this issue. LET took 15 secs to load

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Yeah LET is very slow, each thread will list every few seconds.

• From asia,it is fine

• Cloudflare's own website is giving me their 502 message. Seems like something is going on.

• J1021J1021 Member

rm_ said: Well yeah, about 40 minutes ago it was taking ~10-30sec for the LET main page to even load on both of mine OVH dedis in GRA and RBX5; but right now it looks like the problem is gone.

When I download stuff from a site behind the CF network from a server in OVH RBX sometimes I am routed to CF in AMS and sometimes PRS. Why?

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

LET has been slow for me all day.

• trexostrexos Member

@1e10 said:
    When I download stuff from a site behind the CF network from a server in OVH RBX sometimes I am routed to CF in AMS and sometimes PRS. Why?

Well sometimes I get routed over Amsterdam and sometimes over Frankfurt, dont think that this changes something though.

• Yeah, there was poor performance for a few hours, but all is fine now.

• namhuynamhuy Member

i left cloudflare sometime ago, always give 502 error, sometimes no connection from cloudflare to my website due to ddos to their node quite often. They aren't reliable as before.

• n0myn0my Member

They are more reliable than before.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2014

@n0my Thats not true. I can confirm @namhuy, They are better alternatives outside as cloudfare.

• J1021J1021 Member

Infinity580 said: They are better alternatives outside as cloudfare.

Such as?

• Seems like they're having issues again.. LET and some other sites are loading slow for me right now

joodle said: LET and some other sites are loading slow for me right now

Indeed, just solved this by using a proxy in Japan, going to Asian CF and not the AMS one :)

• Yeah, I'm having issues again as well. It's really annoying that the ones that are supposed to ensure your site remains available are causing it to be unavailable.

At least this time around they're not blaming anyone else XD

• Getting quite annoying now, seems like it's getting slower also :(

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

visit the LET is extremely slow now, even using the US proxy :(

• Working somewhat alright using a VPS from Crissic as SOCKS proxy, not really optimal tho..

Thank god it's the second day in a row!

• namhuynamhuy Member

@Infinity580 please have a look at a few recently comments, that's why I left cloudflare to incapsula. Incapsula does not speed up my website as fast as cloudflare and sometimes make my website load slower, but at least incapsula does not cause any downtime for my website plus since I switched to incapsula, "spam comments" reduce significantly compare w/ cloudflare "bot protection".

• cassacassa Member

Fixed again

• J1021J1021 Member

Pages are loading really slow for me from the UK. Having no other issues with my connection, managing to keep SSH connections open fine without any lag.

• wychwych Member

@1e10 said:
    Pages are loading really slow for me from the UK. Having no other issues with my connection, managing to keep SSH connections open fine without any lag.

Pages seem to be loading incrementally for me in the UK, hows it doing for you?

• rds100rds100 Member

One has to ask himself why the hell they don't have an UK PoP and you need to go to their Amsterdam PoP. I'd write them an angry letter if i was from UK.

• Was fast for the last few minutes, starting to get slow again right now

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

It's really frustrating, they seem to have issues again. In the past 5 days I can't remember a day without slow page loading or unavailability.

I think almost everyone here has a LowEndSpirit Japan, install Tinyproxy there, tunnel its port via SSH => profit. CF JP works flawlessly.