Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone applied for a listing on lowendbox but never got listed?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone applied for a listing on lowendbox but never got listed?

sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
edited June 2014 in General

I applied a few months ago, got a reply they said not good enough made a nice offer with better structuring and not heard back so i gave up.
Is it just for favored hosts and cc sellers?

http://lowendbox.com/

Comments

• BradBrad Member

The help desk would be quite busy, I'd imagine. Just bump it or ask @mpkossen to look at it.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

Come on, at least you got a reply :)

• Brad said: The help desk would be quite busy, I'd imagine. Just bump it or ask @mpkossen to look at it.

I kindah gave up, plus my offer is a little outdated now been a few months.

Jylee said: Come on, at least you got a reply :)

Oh do a lot of people not get a reply?

Thanks for the feedback guys : )

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Same for me the last several times I tried. Not that it matters now but whatever, your experience is not unique. My theory is that ColoCrossing providers get priority.

• shovenose said: Same for me the last several times I tried. Not that it matters now but whatever, your experience is not unique. My theory is that ColoCrossing providers get priority.

Does feel like this yes also favored hosts too, well we still get to post offers here so its not that bad but would be nice to be listed on lowendbox.

• You could give http://dailyserverdeals.com/ a try. I am going to post an advertisement there in the near future.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

There is a short FAQ about what information should be included in the offer.
    There is also a checkbox that you actually read the FAQ.
    If the submitted ticket doesn't have enough information according to the FAQ then the offer is tossed out.

If the provider bumps the ticket it will also be ignored.

@shovenose said:
    Same for me the last several times I tried. Not that it matters now but whatever, your experience is not unique. My theory is that ColoCrossing providers get priority.

I did write your offer once but a few days before it was about to go live something happened, don't remember what exactly but it got removed from the queue then and there.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@MikHo said:
    There is a short FAQ about what information should be included in the offer.
    There is also a checkbox that you actually read the FAQ.
    If the submitted ticket doesn't have enough information according to the FAQ then the offer is tossed out.

If the provider bumps the ticket it will also be ignored.

I did write your offer once but a few days before it was about to go live something happened, don't remember what exactly but it got removed from the queue then and there.

It's okay, I'm not offended :) It's not your fault you probably have a million things to go through. There is no only so much time in the day :/ and I don't host with CC!

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@shovenose said:
    It's okay, I'm not offended :) It's not your fault you probably have a million things to go through. There is no only so much time in the day :/ and I don't host with CC!

I'm blessed that way that I don't write offers every day. I only try to help whenever I have some extra time (which isn't that often).

Do a check on my posts on LEB and count the amount of CC posts I've done, before and after the takeover was official. :)

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited June 2014

Wouldn't put it past CC to "market" your company for signing up with them

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • ChrisMiller said: You could give http://dailyserverdeals.com/ a try. I am going to post an advertisement there in the near future.

vpsboard? i posted a offer there no reply nothing, LET is about the best place and WHT not sure about vpsboard as i posted a offer a few days ago and submitted a provider app irc admins ignore me too.

• sz1hosting said: vpsboard? i posted a offer there no reply nothing, LET is about the best place and WHT not sure about vpsboard as i posted a offer a few days ago and submitted a provider app irc admins ignore me too.

I am not staff so I cannot comment on what might have went on but I will ping @Manndude for ya!

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • ChrisMiller said: I am not staff so I cannot comment on what might have went on but I will ping @Manndude for ya!

Thank you : )

Thanked by 1lhobas
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2014

sz1hosting said: vpsboard? i posted a offer there no reply nothing, LET is about the best place and WHT not sure about vpsboard as i posted a offer a few days ago and submitted a provider app irc admins ignore me too.

There are rules for posting offers there.

Stop! Before posting your offer, read the guidelines below or your offer will NOT be made visible:

While we are appreciative that you wish to post your offer here, we do have rules in place so that we post only quality offers from trustworthy vendors.

Due to this, not all offers may be eligible to be posted.

All offers require a moderator approval before being made public. Your offer must follow the guidelines listed below. Any discrepancy in your offer will delay it's ability to be seen by the public until it has been fixed and conforms with the guidelines/rules listed below.

• Submitter must have at least 25 posts before submission can become active.

• Submissions by representative of companies only, no affiliate links.

• Formatting guidelines for all submitted offers:

• Title of post must include company name and must be descriptive of the offer.

• Offers must include the datacenter(s) available for the offer

• Offers must include the ACTUAL location (city) of the datacenter providing the services.

• Offer must include a small description of the company and of the plan details. Don't just list plans, tell us about your company.

• Only one offer per 7 days, please.

• You must also have at least 5 non-offer related posts between offers! (Ex: You post an offer on the 7th, and on the 14th you return to post a new offer. If you have not participated on the forum that previous week, your offer will not be approved)

The guidelines and criteria listed above will help create a quality offers section that we hope our visitors will enjoy and one that we hope brings traffic and sales to the providers who submit them

The most common issue with offers is that they don't contain the required information. I've not been on IRC today though I do believe we chatted last night? May have been someone else. Verified Provider applications are usually processed at the end of the week, though not all providers are eligible. Rules are here: https://vpsboard.com/topic/127-becoming-a-verified-provider/

You probably won't get LEB style results from DailyServerDeals as the site is still relatively new in the grand scheme of things but it's a project worth supporting. They don't like when I talk about my stuff here so if you have questions PM me or hit me up off-site.

• MannDude said: You probably won't get LEB style results from DailyServerDeals as the site is still relatively new in the grand scheme of things but it's a project worth supporting. They don't like when I talk about my stuff here so if you have questions PM me or hit me up off-site.

Ok thanks.

• i also tried several times, got a reply they would like more about company details. i kinda gave up, there are better places to advertise and it seems people around leb/let favor cc more and hate ovh... oh well

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • Haven't tried recently, guess I'll come up with something and see if they actually post it.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • Coastercraze said: Haven't tried recently, guess I'll come up with something and see if they actually post it.

Good luck ^_^

• SunnSunn Member
    edited June 2014

Well guys, i tried it 2 times.

First time, I simply did not put enough information, but now this time my offers are under provisioning. Will be posted in queue.

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

Sunn said: Well guys, i tried it 2 times.

First time, I simply did not put enough information, but now this time my offers are under provisioning. Will be posted in queue.

Good luck! ^_^

• NekkiNekki Veteran

If anyone wants offers written, hit me up, I'm sure you know if my writing style is right for your company.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • Nekki said: If anyone wants offers written, hit me up, I'm sure you know if my writing style is right for your company.

FREE ? Wow so kind can you do me one please? : )

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sz1hosting said:
    FREE ? Wow so kind can you do me one please? : )

I wasn't being serious, I honestly didn't think anyone would want me writing offer posts, but I will do you one if you like.

PS, I have trumpet cunting typers tourettes, hopefully my disability isn't a fucking problem for you?

• Nekki said: trumpet cunting typers tourettes

What kind of disability is this?
    If you want to do me a offer just look at https://billing.hostingvps.pw and i will be very thankful for your own style of a offer, you could just add all the offers or what ever you like? I don't mind ^_^ @Nekki did you get demoted? If so how come you seem to be ok on this forum.

• petrispetris Member

@sz1hosting said:
    What kind of disability is this? If you want to do me a offer just look at https://billing.hostingvps.pw and i will be very thankful for your own style of a offer, you could just add all the offers or what ever you like? I don't mind ^_^ @Nekki did you get demoted? If so how come you seem to be ok on this forum.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2014

This thread actually provides justification for why some should simply not be listed.

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

W1V_Lee said: This thread actually provides justification for why some should simply not be listed.

Sorry i did not realize the sarcasm..

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited June 2014

@sz1hosting Have you just woke up?

sz1hosting said: W1V_Lee said: This thread actually provides justification for why some should simply not be listed.

Yah.

• socialssocials Member
    edited June 2014

If companies like sz1Hosting and Zionvps are really in the queue, I don't even want to know how many of these "professional" hosting companies are featured on LEB.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
This discussion has been closed.