Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EDIS Zurich
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EDIS Zurich

gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
edited June 2012 in General

EDIS KVM in Zurich issues anyone? I woke up this morning and my VPS was down, after booting it up from management panel it shuts down again after few minutes. Strange

Comments

• LESLES Member

I woke up this morning and my Penis was up.

Dude contact the support!

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • If it gets shutdown again it is likely suspended due to abuse or nonpayment.
    As said, please contact support.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2012

@LES - I've contacted the support but sometimes they have very long response time ...
    @William - I've already contacted the support and again lack of communication with customer sigh :(

• nabonabo Member

@gbshouse said: sometimes they have very long response time

We've Sunday today. That's a work-free day ;-)

• @nabo said: We've Sunday today. That's a work-free day ;-)

Yup, exact.
    We do not provide 24/7 "stand by" support - And never advertised it.
    If it is urgent call, if not send an email and wait :)

@nabo - not for everyone

Sorry but it's getting to be funny - I've one of the highest KVM packages and running Windows 2008 R2 on it. First they've upgraded to KVM 1.0 which basically crashed whole OS, not there are some strange I/O peeks - sure since KVM 1.0 there is no official virtio driver yet it's running on plain IDE driver. And yes I know that Windows on KVM is not the best solution but I will not buy dedi for 3 customers.

@William - I know it, I'm asking on LET before contacting your support because sometimes there are already some posts or infos like in DDos cases

• You can btw now use VirtIO again (the issue was fixed a few hours after you reported it) - Driver disk is the same.

@William - good to know but I'm not going to reinstall the OS again or even touch already running system