Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH SolusVM Link?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH SolusVM Link?

BellaBella Member
edited June 2014 in Help

Anyone know the GVH SolusVM Link?

I bought $8/yr VPS's from them around 8 months ago and never used them and I no longer have the emails either.

I need the SolusVM as I keep getting emails saying IP's will change or have changed.

I only know my solusvm user/pw.

Support is taking a while to respond so I thought this would be faster.

I searched their website and couldn't find it either.

I hate how it's not something like solusvm.greenvaluehost.com or something similar...

It's something totally different. Hard to memorize right off the bat.

Comments

• yywudiyywudi Member
    edited June 2014

https://solusvm.secureserverpanel.com/

but it's offline now as it was compromised hours ago and they're rebuilding it now.
    take a look at this thread if you have enough spare time: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/29739/jonathan-nguyen-resigns-as-greenvaluehost-operations-director
    but i'm afraid it's too many comments to read all...

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited June 2014

In case you haven't seen the latest posts in the GVH announcement topic, they've reset their websites and are working to restore them all back up. Earlier today they got hacked and everything was compromised, so now they are restoring their site and improving security measures (hopefully) to prevent a repeat of what happened earlier today. SolusVM will most likely take a couple hours before you'll be able to access it since they need to rebuild and restore it first.

For the record

I'm not a GVH representative nor do I support them in any way. I'm just notifying the general public of what's happening for those who don't know already.

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited June 2014

The GVH SolusVM panel was hacked/compromised and is currently offline. I am sure they will update you again (probably here) through email.

Edit: ^^^What they said lol

• It's down, all down.

• BellaBella Member

Thank you. Going to book mark it.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

lol

• BellaBella Member

@Pwner said:
    In case you haven't seen the latest posts in the GVH announcement topic, they've reset their websites and are working to restore them all back up. Earlier today they got hacked and everything was compromised, so now they are restoring their site and improving security measures (hopefully) to prevent a repeat of what happened earlier today. SolusVM will most likely take a couple hours before you'll be able to access it since they need to rebuild and restore it first.

Last time they got hacked they moved their site to a RamNode VPS with cPanel installed.

I wonder what they'll try this time.

• PwnerPwner Member

@Bella said:
    I wonder what they'll try this time.

At the time they were hacked, the RamNode VPS was hosting their WHMCS panel.

Also this:

GreenValueHost said: We are still working on SolusVM, unfortunately DigitalOcean where we keep our SolusVM installation has some processing delays tonight which is delaying a snapshot we are taking of the server before restarting it, next update in 1 hr.

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited June 2014

Ahhh yes, a new gvh thread