Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Debate] What do you prefer [Payment Methods]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Debate] What do you prefer [Payment Methods]

What do you guys prefer and why ?

-> Below are the options

Skrill
Paypal
BitCoin

What do you prefer most?
  1. What payment method do you prefer?25 votes
    1. Skrill
        8.00%
    2. Paypal
      76.00%
    3. BitCoin
      16.00%

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Could this debate be made wider?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Paypal

• emreemre Member, LIR

I prefer to pay with the blood of my enemies..

Strong wind-magic mist To Asgard the Valkries fly High overhead-they carry the dead Where blood of my enemies lies.

• bitcoin

• vedranvedran Veteran

I prefer cash in unmarked bags left in a public toilet

But since that payment method is not widely accepted I'm forced to use paypal most of the time.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

I would say Alipay...

• ShivamShivam Member

@Nekki , I did say why you think your payment method chosen is the better one out from the others. So i'm not sure how else it could be widened lol, but yeah paypal dispute system sucks for people who do chargebacks

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2014

@Shivam I was just asking if the debate could be cast further, wider perhaps, larger.

• Hint: Pretty much everyone is going to say PayPal except a few providers and people from banned countries. It's PayPal and PayPal only. Maybe BitCoin in some rare situation I can't use PayPal.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2014

Paysafecard or UKash, there should be a possibility to buy without a credit card or bank account and bicoin depens on that mostly.

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

@Shivam said:
    Nekki , I did say why you think your payment method chosen is the better one out from the others. So i'm not sure how else it could be widened lol, but yeah paypal dispute system sucks for people who do chargebacks

you think?

• Cash!

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Credit Card

• skrill is annoying, at least 2co.

obviously my choice is PayPal...

Bitcoin too complex for some users. I suggest you don't use that as sole option. But a second option for the privacy-minded and the geek.

• LeeLee Veteran

I always pay by credit card now, experience has taught me that if I do find myself in a position with regards to payments/billing or whatever that I can't resolve directly with the provider then a quick claim to the CC company fixes everything.

• Skrill/Moneybooks is awful. Nothing but problems with that, I used it about 3 months ago to buy from a site and after the spanish inquisition I just gave up and used Paypal.

Paypal is ok, Bitcoin is ok but not something for the faint-hearted. I used WebMoney a few months ago that has to be the worst of all, it feels like dealing with the tax office