Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Friends,Need your help for getting refund from IMP. Please help.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dear Friends,Need your help for getting refund from IMP. Please help.

AsankaRAsankaR Member

Hello, IMP is still not refund. He is not answer my message. He met me on this forum. Please help for me getting refund from he. Please care him. Dont apply any service from him.
Thanks,

Comments

• blackblack Member
    edited June 2014

I'll write to the government on your behalf, this is a grave injustice.

• lowendhelpdesk

• @0xdragon said:

lowendhelpdesk

You forgot the hash tag..... nevermind, it was lost in formatting.

#lowendhelpdesk

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • How much did you pay him?

• serverian said: How much did you pay him?

$24.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited June 2014

@AsankaR said:

In all seriousness, here are the things that you probably should mention, for anyone here to feel sorry for you; or for us to be able to help you in any way. [ Without any information, there is no way we can see this post as serious. ]

• Order / Invoice numbers will greatly help prove your post.
    • Mentioning the provider's full business name and @username will tell them you posted.
    • Explaining what it is you bought, why you need a refund, etc also helps.

This information at the very least, ESPECIALLY the part about mentioning the @username of the provider in question; are essential to getting you an answer and closer to a solution regarding your problem.

• This is the 3rd thread you have opened on this in the last 5 days. You posted a screenshot on one of these rants that showed that deployment was delayed due to lack of inventory. Hardly fraud. Me thinks thou does protest too much.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@0xdragon said:

lowendhelpdesk

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Weren't you doing a chargeback on this or something?

• petrispetris Member

What exactly was wrong with your previous thread on this exact same subject?