Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap yearly VPS in OVH network (France)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap yearly VPS in OVH network (France)

I'm looking for a cheap VPS with 256MB RAM and a dedicated IPv4 address (or NAT as long as I can request specific - non standard - ports). Other specifications are not that important, will just install Linux on it, and run a small script or two.

I am aware of OVH's own VPS's but honestly, that is a bit over budget (preferred below 20 USD a year).
If anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great, as I couldn't find any myself.

Comments

• Yup, i-83. You'll have to ask about specific ports though,maybe they can sort you out if it's non standard but can't promise that.

Couldn't you just run on another port?

• Unfortunately I can't use a different port, they aren't standard though.

I sent in a ticket yesterday, but unfortunately no reply yet (even though the website i-83.net states "<1hr Avg Ticket Response Time"), but I guess I just have to be more patient.

I take it there aren't other providers who can offer something similar?

• Our current offer here is just €20 per annum or €4 per month - we host on OVH HOST-64 Kit which comes with 500MBits internet uplink and Anti DDoS pro as standard

Current Offer - 512MB OpenVZ- 500MBits Uplink 100TB B/W - Anti DDos Pro Protected €4 p/m

• I just renewed my cheapest OVH vps and it cost me 32.50$ CAD for the year.

Why dont you just go that route?

• i83i83 Member

Your ticket has been responded to, sorry for the delay we were awaiting 2nd line teams confirmation on the port ranges you requested.

Just to let you know the <1hr response is typically for hardware/network issues and active customer support. Sales typically respond during business hours.

• Just as a follow up, i83 helped me out with my custom ports, so I'm completely satisfied.
    My post/comment on the response time was merely an observation (and not criticism) as I clarified in the ticket.

Thanked by 1i83