Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamNode or INIZ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamNode or INIZ?

Hello, what provider should i take? I am interested in the NL location on both companies. Best Support, Hardware, Network?

RamNode or INIZ
  1. Ramnode or INIZ?99 votes
    1. RamNode
      70.71%
    2. INIZ
      29.29%

Comments

• Why not just look at the quarterly polls?

• Ramnode

• @soulchief said:
    Why not just look at the quarterly polls?

I want to know what people think here. Both company is in top 10...

• Thanked by 1sc754
  • OSTKCabalOSTKCabal Member, Patron Provider

I think you'll get the best value from RamNode.

• Try ChicagoVPS.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Both are top notch. I say spend a few bucks and buy from both and see who you like best.

• @eddynetweb said:
    Hah.

Lol

• @badpatrick said:
    Both are top notch. I say spend a few bucks and buy from both and see who you like best.

This. I'd use RamNode but I might be biased tho, cuz I've been using RamNode for a while and they've been the best company I've had so far.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Thanks for the support guys.

• @Nick_A said:
    Thanks for the support guys.

I will order from RamNode :)

• ztecztec Member
    edited June 2014

Both companies are probably awesome. I've been with Iniz for ages. Never been with RamNode so I didn't vote. Iniz has one downside though which most hosts don't have.

When you get 1 invoice payment reminder, they usually suspend your account minutes after that. Which is really critical when you missed a payment, or you're just in between credit cards. (expiration date)

I wish I knew this before ordering because there's critical data hosted on there.

But their support is the best, I never had better. VPS is very reliable and performs good.

• BradBrad Member

I've tried both, but I have to say that RamNode's support is a bit faster. Other than that, both are great.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited June 2014

@ztec said:
    Both companies are probably awesome. I've been with Iniz for ages. Never been with RamNode so I didn't vote. Iniz has one downside though which most hosts don't have.

When you get 1 invoice payment reminder, they usually suspend your account minutes after that. Which is really critical when you missed a payment, or you're just in between credit cards. (expiration date)

I wish I knew this before ordering because there's critical data hosted on there.

It's changed to the next day after due date so you still have 24 hours after due date.

We have modified our email templates to state this.

• ztecztec Member

@INIZ said:

Ok, that's honest. :)
    Don't take my message the wrong way though. I'm very happy with my VPS.

• I have 2 vps's with RamNode. No downtime since I got them last year and performance is great . So RamNode :)

• namhuynamhuy Member

can't go wrong with both, I prefer ramnode full ssd if you have the budget

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

RamNode>everything else

• Both are great. I have approximate 100% uptime for both in nearly 1 year. IMHO, RamNode support is faster and node performance is a little better. However, if you need more RAM with the same budget, INIZ is the choice.

• INIZ!!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Dosen't even matter, Nick and Patrick are doing good work so yeah.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Ramnode is better IMHO but a little more expensive. I think, ramnode and prometeus are the best brands active in LET. On the other hand, INIZ is very good compared to most providers here and cheaper than Ramnode. I would suggest the same as @badpatrick. Try them both if you can afford it and decide by yourself

• Ramnode and INIZ will give good service, but INIZ cheaper.

• Ignore droopyar, he's upset cause INIZ caught him commiting fraud and banned him.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited June 2014

I would prefer INIZ over RamNode.

@droopyar - Just because you feel bad towards INIZ, does not mean they provide bad service. I bet it was your wrongdoing and misunderstanding rather then Patricks's.

• edanedan Member

@Sunn said:
    I would prefer INIZ over RamNode.

droopyar - Just because you feel bad towards INIZ, does not mean they provide bad service. I bet it was your wrongdoing and misunderstanding rather then Patricks's.

He just trolling http://lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/90367/droopyar

• iceTwyiceTwy Member

Here's a review of INIZ's KVM VPS in the Netherlands I wrote a couple of months ago.

I haven't had a single problem with this VPS since I've had it. NodeQuery still shows 100% availability:

Imgur

It also seems that Patrick spends his life on his PC, meaning he's literally always on IRC (#Iniz or #lowendbox on Freenode). If there ever is an issue, IRC is a great and fast way to get support.

• iceTwy said: It also seems that Patrick spends his life on his PC, meaning he's literally always on IRC

Just like to clarify, I do leave the house 9-5 everyday for work! But I am available then also :)