Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CVPS new outages
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CVPS new outages

I experience issues with cvps. Their site is down (isup.me also state it as down) together with their billing area. Also, my vps is sooooo slow from time to time today, that I cannot use it (although I can login thru ssh and htop shows almost zero cpu and 300MB memory occupied).

Is anyone has the same issues today?

Comments

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited June 2014

Site is up for me.

What response times do you get if you ping it (your VPS)?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Now it is working fine again. it has outages that last from 15-20 seconds to 1-2 minutes. This occurs several time per day since yesterday. When the outages finish, then, sites and all loads very fast.

• A fault from the upstream?

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited June 2014

Sorry to hear about that, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please open a support ticket if you are still facing a problem. Our support team is standing by 24x7 ready to assist and fix any problems you are facing.

Thanks

• i have same problem, since 2 weeks ago

• laaevlaaev Member

Pieceago said: i have same problem, since 2 weeks ago

Hi,

We are not aware of any outages at the moment, please open a support ticket so we can look into this: http://billing.chicagovps.net/submitticket.php

I appreciate your time. Thank you for choosing ChicagoVPS and have a great day!

• every day i open ticket, but mark only answer "we will have it fixed soon" soon soon and soon.

• laaevlaaev Member

Pieceago said: every day i open ticket, but mark only answer "we will have it fixed soon" soon soon and soon.

@Piecago, PM me with a ticket number so I can check this out.

Thanks