Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i-83.net - Unmetered Ports from 30p/month! DDoS Protected!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i-83.net - Unmetered Ports from 30p/month! DDoS Protected!

i83i83 Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

Limited Stock Offers @ i-83 - DDOS Protected / Unmetered Ports

Roubaix; France

RBX-128 | $6/year with "fool14-6"

128mb Guaranteed RAM, 5GB HDD, 1 Core,

20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6,

100mbs Unmetered Fair Share Port (DDoS Protected)

RBX-256 | $10/year with "fool14-10"

256mb Guaranteed RAM, 15GB HDD, 1 Core,

20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6,

100mbs Unmetered Fair Share Port (DDoS Protected)

Order IPv6 VPS in Roubaix

Varna, Bulgaria

BUL-128-v6 | $6/year with "fool14-6"

128mb Guaranteed RAM, 10GB HDD, 1 Core

20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6

100GB @ 100mbs

BUL-256-v6 | $10/year with "fool14-10"

100GB @ 100mbs

BUL-256 | $5/month with "fool14-5"

256mb Guaranteed RAM, 10GB HDD, 1 Core,

IPv4 - 500GB @ 100mb, 5 x IPv6

BUL-512 | $7/month with "fool14-7"

512mb Guaranteed RAM, 30GB HDD, 1 Core,

IPv4 - 1TB @ 100mb, 5 x IPv6

Order IPv4 VPS in Bulgaria

Templates:

We have a wide range of templates all available in your account area including CentOS, Ubuntu & Debian, additional templates can be added upon common request.

Software Information:

We run Proxmox not SolusVM; allowing your whole VPS to be managed using our interface in your account area; no separate login portals or details to remember.

Datacenter Information:

FR: Roubaix - OVH (DDoS protected)

FR: Paris - Iliad DC2

VA: Varna - Telecoms Ltd.

• Test IP: 80.95.29.210

DNS:

Free redundant DNS accounts are available on our website for use with your domain, have your DNS available in different continents to prevent any DNS connectivity issues causing your site to be offline.

No Overselling:

Our Nodes are not oversold - You get your allotted specification, there whenever and however you want to use it.

Additional IP's:

Additional IPv4 not available on Roubaix product range, available on all others subject to justification.

Support:

These are unmanaged VPS servers but our ticket desk is manned 7 days a week for network/hardware assistance.

Billing:

We only accept PayPal payments. Services will be activated upon payment receipt following a Fraud Check. Payments will be made in £ via PayPal. Voucher Codes are set to price override and are calculated using the exchange rate at the time of post: 1.67.

Nothing take your fancy?

We have a range of products and services on our website to choose from cPanel Hosting to our Content Delivery Network, feel free to look there and see if we can meet your needs!

Comments

• ehabehab Member

BUL-256-v6 ram needs to be edited and fixed

• i83i83 Member

@ehab said:
    BUL-256-v6 ram needs to be edited and fixed

Done, sorry about that!

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

Does an IPv4 really cost ~ £40 a year in Bulgaria? Seems excessive!

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited June 2014

Do you offer domain-mapping (port 80 for specific domain routed to my high port internally) via HAProxy (or whatever it was) like LES does? Would be a good point to be able to actually use this vps to serve a website dual stack.

• i83i83 Member

@BluBoy said:
    Does an IPv4 really cost ~ £40 a year in Bulgaria? Seems excessive!

Which pricing structure are you referring to? $5/m = $60/year - £35.75

@chrisp said:
    Do you offer domain-mapping (port 80 for specific domain routed to my high port internally) via HAProxy (or whatever it was) like LES does? Would be a good point to be able to actually use this vps to serve a website dual stack.

No but you can use Cloudflare to pass the traffic.

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited June 2014

I would not really like to raise a ticket for it, but general question. As the vps management is in WHMCS you start the console from there as well and because the console then starts in a java applet directly you can't connect directly via ssh (with a real client). You can do it simply via IPv6 thats alright, but still reaching the console without needing Java would be very good. Is there any way to find out the port on the node for the rescue console?

Also, how do you find out your internal ip? Because it depends on internal IP you get assigned which ports you can use. And because with the Debian standard install there is no IPv4 address set I would need to do it and therefore find out which one I should set first.

• i83i83 Member

@chrisp said:
    I would not really like to raise a ticket for it, but general question. As the vps management is in WHMCS you start the console from there as well and because the console then starts in a java applet directly you can't connect directly via ssh (with a real client). You can do it simply via IPv6 thats alright, but still reaching the console without needing Java would be very good. Is there any way to find out the port on the node for the rescue console?

You can directly SSH in via IPv6. However not via IPv4 without changing the SSH listening port via the java terminal, we are potentially looking at replacing the Java based applet for a HTML5 one in the future but we do not have a timeframe for that at the moment. Our applet is however signed.

@chrisp said:
    Also, how do you find out your internal ip?

Your internal IP is listed on the VPS Product in the accounts area with your IPv6 addresses, it is also included in your welcome email depending on when you signed up.

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited June 2014

Hm I think I'm blind, can't find it in the panel or in the mail (Signed up today). Should this be configured with the OS template or is it normal to configure it then myself?

• retryretry Member

I'm getting a 'database could not connect' error

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited June 2014

Yeah the panel is slow as hell here too.

And btw I know this is my job, but in the template there is no IPv6 nameserver preconfigured so you need to add one yourself. This plus not finding out my internal ip (or have it configured automatically) feels a bit unprepared for ipv6-only hosting. It could be better with slight improvements i think.

• i83i83 Member

@retry said:
    I'm getting a 'database could not connect' error

Please raise a ticket if you are encountering issues.

@chrisp said:
    And btw I know this is my job, but in the template there is no IPv6 nameserver preconfigured so you need to add one yourself. This plus not finding out my internal ip (or have it configured automatically)

Again, if you are having issues raise a ticket and the techs will look into it.

By the looks of it for some reason you hadn't been assigned one, which would explain why it is not listed.

feels a bit unprepared for ipv6-only hosting. It could be better with slight improvements i think.

We are not a IPv6 only provider; but based on past sales and customer feedback that is what you want us to become. We are regularly updating our panel and functionality and I am sure during your time with us you will see some of this development.

• chrispchrisp Member

i83 said: We are not a IPv6 only provider; but based on past sales and customer feedback that is what you want us to become. We are regularly updating our panel and functionality and I am sure during your time with us you will see some of this development.

Cool, really looking forward to it :)

By the way the node itself seems nice and fast until now.

• just to note: there is no tun/tap support on i83, so no openvpn

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

BluBoy said: Does an IPv4 really cost ~ £40 a year in Bulgaria? Seems excessive!

Yeah, how they dare to charge $5 for a VPS!

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

Nyr said: Yeah, how they dare to charge $5 for a VPS!

Haha, I wasn't having a go at @i83 about pricing, they seem to do a great job here on LET. I was more interested in the price of an IPv4 in Bulgaria.

said: BUL-256-v6 | $10/year with "fool14-10"

100GB @ 100mbs

BUL-256 | $5/month with "fool14-5"

256mb Guaranteed RAM, 10GB HDD, 1 Core,
    IPv4 - 500GB @ 100mb, 5 x IPv6

Although these plans are not identical, they are close enough for us to compare.
    Without IPv4 = $10/year
    With IPv4 = $60/year.

It was a genuine question about IPv4 pricing in Bulgaria - I didn't realise it was that bad.
    (Or maybe people who don't need IPv4 are not as resource hungry as those who do).

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

BluBoy said: I was more interested in the price of an IPv4 in Bulgaria.

Same as the rest of Europe/RIPE. Not very expensive, but scarce.

• n0pn0p Member

IPv6 adoption needs to be now. Why?

If we don't all adopt IPv6 as standard then we will end up paying more for leased IPv4s ... Quick ... Hurry it up and get on with it!

• i83i83 Member

@BluBoy said:
    Although these plans are not identical, they are close enough for us to compare.

We have heavily discounted the IPv6 plans to grow adoption during the early adoption so that clients can become familiar with how IPv6 works and can be managed/implemented.

Our usual list price is around $21 for the 256mb VPS-IPv6 only.

@n0p said:
    IPv6 adoption needs to be now.

If only certain parts of the world shared the your views I am sure the uptake would be higher.

Thanked by 1BluBoy
  • hmm I got "Invalid or Expired License Key". for VPS management for a few days now and so far no response from @i83?!

• i83i83 Member

@andrewn said:
    hmm I got "Invalid or Expired License Key". for VPS management for a few days now and so far no response from i83?!

That issue has been resolved.