Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GINERNET] 9.99 €/year SSD OpenVZ :: Spain MAD2 :: 5 GB SSD + 512 MB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[GINERNET] 9.99 €/year SSD OpenVZ :: Spain MAD2 :: 5 GB SSD + 512 MB RAM

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Dear LowEndTalk users,

from GinerNet we bring here a limited offer (50 VPS available) for LEB & LET users, not announced on our website.

As always, we offer our VPS on SSDs, so we guarantee the best possible performance for your VPS server, you can finally compress or make a backup and to keep working on your VPS as if nothing was happening, and of course ensuring the best possible price.

OFFER SPECS

DataCenter: Madrid - NixMad (Spain)
Virtualization: OpenVZ
Control panel: SolusVM
CPU: Xeon E3 1260L @ 1 GHz (1 core)
Memory: 512 MB RAM + 256 MB vSwap
Disk: 5 GB SSD
Switchport: 100 Mbps
Transfer: 100 GB/month
Backup-1: 2 snapshots from SolusVM (The client can run a full VPS backup and restore when you want)
Backup-2: Remote automated backups
TUN/TAP/PPP modules actives for VPN services.

Looking Glass: http://mad2.ginernet.com/

PRICE: 9.99 €/year
ORDER: https://ginernet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=126

I remain at your disposal to answer your questions in this thread or you can contact the support service to clear any questions you have.

I invite you to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with the latest news

Best regards!!

Comments

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited June 2014

Highly recommended, have had good experience with them in the past like more than an year ago :)

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@K2Bytes said:
    Highly recommended, have had good experience with them in the past like more than an year ago :)

Ditto, been with these guys for a few months now and I couldn't ask for more; excellent uptime, network is solid and quick. An excellent choice if you're looking for a VPN server in Spain.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • krs360krs360 Member

Is this suitable for some sort of cp such as vesta or virtualmin? Would run two non production websites really and a mailserver..

• cloromorphocloromorpho Member
    edited June 2014

This guys are awesome!

My VPS with them is rock solid... maybe its time for another one! :3

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@krs360 said:
    Is this suitable for some sort of cp such as vesta or virtualmin? Would run two non production websites really and a mailserver..

I expect that you won't have any issue to install this kind of cp. 512MB RAM + 5 GB of disk should be ok...

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

@jmginer

Is the backup size included in 5GB space? Or it is off site?

Is this manual baclub or can be automated (like a new backup per day)?

Can the backup be restored by client (me) or it has to be done thru customer support?

And a last one: If I want a small upgrade to disk (e.g. not 5 but 7 or 8 GB), how much will this be cost more per year?

Thank you

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@jvnadrjvnadr

SolusVM central backups are off-site AFAIK (never used them). They can't be automated but they can be restored from Solus (if I remember correctly, that is).

About the upgrades, Giner will tell you, but expect response tomorrow since it's already 3 am here in Spain :)

Thanked by 2jmginer jvnadr
  • jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@jvnadr Many thanks for your questions!!

• No, the backup option in SolusVM is remote, we host in a OVH server in France. In SolusVM is called "centralbackup" (the quickbackup is saved inside the VPS, but the quickbackup is not enable in our infra, we provide centralbackup that is remote). You can restore this backup by yourself without any cost. 2 backups are included for free.

• The daily backup backup is stored in a local SATA disk, you can see the logs, run this in your VPS to know what is your VPS ID:
    awk '{print $1}' /proc/vz/veinfo
    • Every Sunday, we send a copy of each VPS backup to a remote server in OVH (Canada).

• You can request a restore of our daily backup, the cost is 20€.

• Sorry, we don't provide custom packages, you can use the promocode: LEB25 to get a 25% discount on any of our VPS Servers.

Regards!

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • netguynetguy Member
    edited June 2014

Nekki said: excellent uptime

Sure? :) I agree, the crew is good but the uptime isn't excellent.

Price of this offer is amazing.

• GiulioGiulio Member

Anything like that but KVM? somethink like the same offer but with 256/128MB ram on KVM

• Hi,

My server is down and I can't open your web site to submit a ticket, only your solusvm panel opens, but booting/rebooting doesn't change the 'Offline' status. Any advise or email where I can write to you?