Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Minimal server monitoring test
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Minimal server monitoring test

perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
edited June 2014 in Offers

Hey, anyone interested in testing a minimal server monitoring system (checks include HTTP OK, TCP connect, SSL expiration, ICMP; notifications via email, SMS, or HTTP web hook)? PM me with your email address if you're interested in testing and have been on LET for a while, you'll get $12 credit.

More details: https://wiki.lunanode.com/index.php/Server_monitoring

Edit: got enough people testing, thanks.

Comments

• trexostrexos Member
    edited June 2014

Nevermind

• pm sent

• Here's a little problem to solve. If the LunaNode API is down, how can we monitor our servers :P

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

The monitoring system is still up, but the Luna Node Dynamic front-end is offline.

• @perennate said:
    The monitoring system is still up, but the Luna Node Dynamic front-end is offline.

And now I can't log in at all...

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

0xdragon said: And now I can't log in at all...

Open a support ticket or contact [email protected]

If you were accessing dynamic.lunanode.com directly, the passwords have been reset due to some issues last night. You can read details from Announcements tab in client area. We can reset the password or you can login from the billing panel.