Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need dedicated i server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need dedicated i server

DilstarDilstar Member
edited June 2014 in Requests

I need dedicated i5 server
500 or 1 TB space
16 GB ram
at lowest cost possible with instant deploy
europe location also open now

thanks

Comments

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited June 2014

http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ You'll want the KS-4 (Canada only atm.), 120 seconds fast enough?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Floris said:
    120 seconds fast enough?

no, I need 5 seconds max

• earlearl Member

@Floris said:
    http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ You'll want the KS-4 (Canada only atm.), 120 seconds fast enough?

Unless you are in EU validation takes a good week or two.. Something to consider

• Need USA location

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

OVH Canada is approx the same as USA. Really low ping and you can ask for USA IP.

• Title correction - I need Dedicated Server

• Mark_RMark_R Member

www.datashack.net - nice usa based dedicated server deals. server deployment takes 2 days.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Dilstar said:

instant deploy

@Mark_R said:

server deployment takes 2 days.

• earlearl Member

@PremiumN said:
    Title correction - I need Dedicated Server

No it's a new product line from apple - iServer. ;)

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited June 2014

@shovenose said:

You expect fast deployment for low cost? i'm just reffering to a provider who has really good deals. If you really needed fast deployment then you wouldn't be making a forum thread to begin with, you'd contact companies and pay the right price, but he is mentioning a low budget + USA as location so datashack came to my mind. If you know of better providers that matches the needs of @Dilstar go ahead and post some.

• SkylineSkyline Member
    edited June 2014

Just to let you know , OVH ''120 Sec'' thing isn't actually true, i've purchased 2 Dedicated servers with them they've take atleast 1-3 days to arrive, also they take 1 day just to accept the order my experiences with OVH Itself and SYS

Also @Dilstar , if your considering / using this server for things such as gaming, etc that might result in a ddos attack i'd avoid datashack / wholesale internet / any dedicated provider that states in their TOS , Denial Of Service Attacks, Will Result In Termination.

Highly Recommend , http://www.versaweb.com
    Amazing Offers and top notch servers

• DilstarDilstar Member
    edited June 2014

Change it, europe location is open now, need great one in europe, i hope i can get good one in Europe location under lowest price