Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need good shared hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need good shared hosting

I am looking for good shared hosting with ssl for a woocommerce site with decent traffic that I just acquired. I was looking at justhost but I wanted to see if anyone here had a good offer.

Thanks

Comments

• We have some offers available, see:
    https://my.iniz.com/cart.php?gid=25

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2014

If you need Europe, https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php
    It is expensive but comes with everything, cloudlinux+cpanel, dedicated resources including IP by default, ssd mysql and ssd cached files.

• @serverian Was going to go with Buyshared but they maxind flagged me? I'm in the US, not using a proxy, seems odd.

• Wll Buyshared wins anyway they answered my ticket in 2 minutes!

• I've used Superb Internet (servers on east and west coast of US) for quite a few years. Their support is always very fast and competent.

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

we do UK cpanel Shared hosting hostingvps.pw $10 a year 1 click auto cloudflare certified partner and softaculous cPanel etc.

• SunnSunn Member

I recommend @INIZ , uptime and service is great.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • wychwych Member

Please don't use JustHost/BlueHost.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

BuyVM shared, can't go wrong :-)

• I recommend FreshRoastedHosting, I use them for my VPS :)

Licensecart said: FreshRoastedHosting

That's a joke, or there is really some brand named like that?

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited June 2014

Actually they have had a lot of downtime lately, but apparently they have a router replacement going on tomorrow so hopefully that will help to resolve the issue.

Here is the uptime graph of a site I have with them:

@Licensecart said:
    I recommend FreshRoastedHosting, I use them for my VPS :)

"Premium VPS" on Burst.NET DC? Thanks but no thanks :) (At least when they first started few years ago, not sure about now).

edited June 2014

zhuanyi said: @Licensecart said: I recommend FreshRoastedHosting, I use them for my VPS :)

"Premium VPS" on Burst.NET DC? Thanks but no thanks :) (At least when they first started few years ago, not sure about now).

So that was not a joke, since it is burst, FreshlyFriedHosting, might have more pizzazz.

• @Maounique said:
    So that was not a joke, since it is burst, FreslyFriedHosting, might have more pizzazz.

Not at all, and they are a premium provider. In fact, if I remembered correctly they were initially a reseller of Burst.NET (they even used Burst's white-labelled SolusVM), however the people there were pretty nice to me (I was a noob back then so I asked a lot of questions) and when I asked for a refund it was processed right away.

OK, then, now Vultr sounds a bit more appealing.

• earlearl Member

@Maounique said:

I always interpret that as "vulture" when I'm sure they meant "virtual"

earl said: I always interpret that as "vulture" when I'm sure they meant "virtual"

I am not sure at all, if they did, why not say virtl?

• earlearl Member

@Maounique said:
    I am not sure at all, if they did, why not say virtl?

The dot com seems to be taken.. but yup! I would pronounce that like "virtual" more so than "vultr" does not roll of the tongue so easy.. suppose it's just a name.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Sorry!

We had a planned maintenance this morning to replace the operating system on our router.

The email went out earlier in the week so that'd explain why you didn't get it.

I saw you mention signing up today and I was going to leave you a message but
    got pre-occupied with the prep work for the changes.

Francisco

Anyway, they sent some avian mug, so, vulture is way more likely.

• Well, maybe I can give you one for free.

• @Maounique said:

do they have cloud shared hosting? :)

sorry just cant help to make fun of the word 'cloud' these days...too much abuse over the poor word on wht, especially when you look at the shared hosting offers

• @Francisco said:
    Sorry!

We had a planned maintenance this morning to replace the operating system on our router.

The email went out earlier in the week so that'd explain why you didn't get it.

I saw you mention signing up today and I was going to leave you a message but
    got pre-occupied with the prep work for the changes.

Francisco

ah...it is today...sorry i thought it is tomorrow...so hopefully it will fix the issue then. i have to say other than the recent downtime it has really been perfect...especially considering the cost!

zhuanyi said: do they have cloud shared hosting? :)

Actually, we have cloud shared hosting with... Cloudlinux :P

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited June 2014

@Maounique said:
    So that was not a joke, since it is burst, FreshlyFriedHosting, might have more pizzazz.

If you don't follow WHT they don't use BurstNET and like some other customers I was moved in advanced to their new datacenter with Netrepid. Then they moved the dedicated servers, and then 3 days after BurstNET fucked everyone of their clients up. Get your facts right before you try and slater a great company.

Email from FRH before the move.

Yesterday morning we received notice that the company that operates our Dunmore datacenter will be closing the facility and moving to another datacenter in North Carolina. They informed us that they plan to make this move over the next several days. Immediately upon hearing this jarring news, our sole priority became finding a more stable home for our customers.

Because of this sudden and abrupt change, along with several other occurrences over the past few months, we have decided to wind down our relationship with this company. Normally we would provide a gentle migration process to minimize the risk of any downtime. However, given their abrupt notice to their customers, we are unable to do so.

In order to maintain the high level of stability and performance you've come to expect from Fresh Roasted Hosting, we will be migrating all of our Dunmore-based hardware -- including the nodes that house your Dunmore-based VPS -- to our new Tier III location in Harrisburg, PA. Although we don't anticipate any problems with our move, we strongly recommend that you make a backup of all important files and content from your VPS immediately.

edited June 2014

Licensecart said: Get your facts right before you try and slater a great company.

I only replied when someone brought that up. I dont follow wht, let takes too much time. And i am member there since 2006.
    EDIT: what does "to slater" mean? I only found something which is not it probably while searching.

• @Maounique said:
    EDIT: what does "to slater" mean? I only found something which is not it probably while searching.

to Slate is like to criticize (Might be a British thing) more about it: http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/slate_2

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • We've been doing shared hosting since 1995 and have been using a load balanced cluster since about '98 or '99....
    http://www.datarealm.com/hosting-services/web-hosting.php

• rds100rds100 Member

@datarealm good for you. Your signature looks a little long(ish) though.