Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEND.co - Michael is owner of Silkroad.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEND.co - Michael is owner of Silkroad.

BoxodeBoxode Member
edited June 2014 in General

Hello LET,

I have come across extremely startling news and evidence that our friend, Michael is actually the operator of a website called "Silkroad", the largest of its kind - a DNM market (darknetmarket).

To cut the story short. I have compelling evidence to suggest the owner of LowEND.co (also owning IntroNet.net) is actually Defcon, the successor to Silkroad 2, the amazon of drugs.

(THESE DETAILS CAN BE CONFIRMED BY CROSS REFFERENCING THE SILKROAD FORUMS AND TIMESTAMPS BETWEEN WHEN MICHAEL VANISHED, AND WHEN SR WENT OFFINE, THEN WHEN MICHAEL RETURNED.)
LowEND first dropped offline on the 29/05/14. At this exact same time & date, our counterpart, Silkroad, was under "ddos" mode and was upgrading infrastructure, Defcon (owner of SR), claimed he was working on it. At this same time, our friend Michael vanished from mobile, skype & all communicable services for approximately 48 hours and appeared again on the grid during 31/05/14 - 01/06/14. The exact same time frame that Silkroad2 came back online from a series of what was described "ddos attacks".

Michael is Defcon (Stexo <-> Dread Pirate Roberts 2) suggesting evidence also leads me to believe that Michael was/is also DPR1 at one point.

Some details in relation to Michael -

http://lowendbox.com/blog/dead-pool-october-2011/
http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=38163865712

Michael also was the owner of IntroNet.net - a brand that deadpooled some 2 months ago.

Extreme caution advised with this person.

UPDATE 1: He has deadpooled "LowEND.co" now.

Comments

• As if he even needed to be tagged, @LowEND.

• LowENDLowEND Member

@viCommunications - How am I the owner of "Silkroad"? You make no sense.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

right... what a HUGE coincidence huh?

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited June 2014

Alright, what the hell is going on now? Can we get a sanity check on aisle 4 here? viCommunications forgot to take his medication. I'm happily typing this message from my home in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada with the IP address 96.48.xxx.xxx .

Meanwhile, down under...

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

I would like to be the first to say; WTF

Thanked by 2retry ihatetonyy
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@viCommunications said:
    Hello LET,

o cut the story short. I have compelling evidence to suggest the owner of LowEND.co (also owning GoodHosting.co & IntroNet.net) is actually Defcon, the successor to Silkroad 2, the amazon of drugs.

That is?

AlexanderM said: That is?

The website went offline within 24 hours of Silk Road being under DDoS attack!

• KittenKitten Member

lowEnd.co is loading fine for me, what do u mean he dead pooled it? its still online

• LowENDLowEND Member

@viCommunications - I have no part in IntroNet Servers. GoodHosting used to be a client of mine.

Kitten said: lowEnd.co is loading fine for me, what do u mean he dead pooled it? its still online

VPS are still offline...

• Guys, before you believe the story, look at the source.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • And some hours ago you were like Michael is the nicest person with some very bad luck

Thanked by 1netomx
  • GoodHosting.co is Michaels new brand, owned by Alibno Geek Services Ltd.

Albino Geek Services Ltd. is a Canadian Private Limited Corporation registered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada with the corporation number BC0939191. We are owned and operated by a single Director, and the contracted staff members [ external support staff, etcetera. ]

I'm curious though, how does Michael fit into your wonderland fantasy regarding my company?

• BoxodeBoxode Member

GoodHosting said: Albino Geek Services Ltd. is a Canadian Private Limited Corporation registered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada with the corporation number BC0939191. We are owned and operated by a single Director, and the contracted staff members [ external support staff, etcetera. ]

Cut the bullshit.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

• earlearl Member

@viCommunications

So you're not longer employed by lowend? well that was quick!

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited June 2014

Well viCommunications, if you'd like to make baseless accusations over the internet; have fun with that. If you'd like to prove your accusations with more source than the person whom literally just dead-pooled, then I'll gladly hear you out.

I have no intention of taking over LowEND, nor have I ever had this intention. Nor has it ever been offered or been even discussed.

Enjoy your fantasies. Canadian Corporations are searchable online by any competent individual with a little bit of Canadian legal knowledge, [ not that I would expect any part of this sentence to apply to you given this thread. ]

@AlexanderM said:

Well played.

• I cannot imagine a more thinly supported theory.

• cassacassa Member

You mean intronet.net or intronetservers.com? intronetservers.com was hosted at lowend.co

• For the record @GoodHosting you were offering (in public) deals to all their previous customers though, right, saying you'd match any deals? Even after the whole $1.75 Windows VPS thing?

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

While we're doing startling revelations, I'm Batman.

• LowENDLowEND Member

@cassa - He was a client of mine. @AThomasHowe - I told GoodHosting that he could take anyone without a home.

• akzakz Member

reading this from a boring meeting going on 2hrs now, gogogo!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

GoodHosting said: Well viCommunications, if you'd like to make baseless accusations over the internet; have fun with that. If you'd like to prove your accusations with more source than the person whom literally just dead-pooled, then I'll gladly hear you out.

That person is the person providng services to YOU. Michael has a tendency to deadpool hosts.

1. Yottobytes Networks
    2. LowEND

The plan was always to transfer the deadpooled clients to GoodHosting, eh, well thats stuffed now too! :(

I'm CVPS_Adam.

• rds100rds100 Member

Well it doesn't make sense to me. Silkroad is supposed to be a highly profitable venture i think? Why would the owner of Silkroad waste his time selling 1.75/month windows VPSes?

• Ughhh.. The more of this crap and lies about LowEND.co I can just see the longer its gonna take to have everything back up and running...

edited June 2014

@AThomasHowe said:
    For the record GoodHosting you were offering (in public) deals to all their previous customers though, right, saying you'd match any deals? Even after the whole $1.75 Windows VPS thing?

Well, I've offered to take in any refugee clients that were affected by this whole situation, as I have with many other companies that have shown similar signs of deadpooling [ just click on my name and click "Discussions" ]. This is hardly the first time I have offered such a thing.

It's up to the client in question to bring me proof the prices they were paying prior, and we work out deals on a case-by-case basis of what we can offer as a refugee discount. It's worth noting that we have only taken in 4 clients from LowEND from that post, one of which we had to let go immediately due to an incredibly high I/O abuse.

viCommunications said: That person is the person providng services to YOU. Michael has a tendency to deadpool hosts.

Yottobytes Networks

LowEND
    The plan was always to transfer the deadpooled clients to GoodHosting, eh, well thats stuffed now too! :(

Michael had provided some dedicated servers to me, however; that was discontinued at least two weeks before this entire explosion happened. Please re-check your facts. As per your contingency plan theory, see my above comment to AThomasHowe

• Nekki said: While we're doing startling revelations, I'm Batman.

I'm the Joker.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

@viCommunications Ok now... Who are you? Why did you start working in lowend and then accuse Michael as he is a drug dealer (between things)? Do you have real evidence? And @LowEND, Do you know each other? In no, then, why did you hire him? You were ill (as you said) and you found a random member of LET to hire to help you with servers? What a shitty situation is that? Also, how can we believe that albino geek is owned by Michael?

@nekki, I think viCommunications has to proove things or IMHO he cannot act in this community like this...

This discussion has been closed.