Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWEDEN VPS CLOUD - DMCA FREE! - KVM - BITCOIN - Control Panel €5 per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SWEDEN VPS CLOUD - DMCA FREE! - KVM - BITCOIN - Control Panel €5 per month

swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep
edited June 2014 in Offers

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that our 128MB vps package is back!
Our servers are located in Sweden, your vps will be hosted in our own private cloud, each vps has a 1Gbps shared uplink connected to our 10GB backbone switches.
Disks are setup in raid10, you will be able to manage your vps through our control panel.

We ignore ALL DMCA requests, we believe that an American law does not apply in Sweden.
This vps and all our other packages are perfectly suitable for movie sharing websites, warez websites, torrents and more.
We do not allow coin mining, ddos attacks, cam software, SPAM.

Sweden Dedicated does not oversell, all our nodes feature dual quadcore processors and plenty of memory, it is technically not even possible to oversell with KVM.

No contract

No setup fee

Instant activation!

Free ipv6

Free rDNS

Bitcoins accepted!

In this business since 2006!

128MB memory 256MB burstable memory 6GB storage 300GB bandwidth 1 ipv4 ip 1Gbps uplink €5 per month

Order here: http://swedendedicated.com/portal/?ccce=cart&a=add&pid=22
Or find out more here: http://swedendedicated.com/vps

Comments

• said: it is technically not even possible to oversell with KVM.

Incorrect.

However all the best.

• What datacenters are you hosting in?

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

@Makkesk8 said:
    What datacenters are you hosting in?

Pionen and Näcka

• CakeyCakey Member

May I ask why you have removed all those useful pages with information about the datacenter and network?

• Holy... Pionen can't be cheap to host in :D

This confirms you can ignore dmca for sure :D

@Cakey said:
    May I ask why you have removed all those useful pages with information about the datacenter and network?

The new website is still under development, should be ready this week, same information/specifications apply as before.

• CakeyCakey Member

Ah ok, thanks for answering.

• WorldWorld Veteran

said: DMCA

It means many abusers will coming.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@World said:
    It means many abusers will coming.

Depends on what you mean by abusers, clearly torrents/movie sharing etc is not considered abuse. If you mean spam etc, why should they be more safe with swedendedicated than any other vps provider?

• ttsaonttsaon Member

can you give me ip for ping .it is real sweden ip?

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

I would have a look at your site but MalwareBytes goes CRAZY when I goto it.

• ztecztec Member
    edited June 2014

I guess I could start a TV stream empire on this hosting?
    Which I'm pretty much afraid to do on any other host.

@ttsaon said:
    can you give me ip for ping .it is real sweden ip?

@ztec said:
    I guess I could start a TV stream empire on this hosting?
    Which I'm pretty much afraid to do on any other host.

You mean those boxing, football, soccer streams? Already hosting them.

edited June 2014

@rmlhhd said:
    I would have a look at your site but MalwareBytes goes CRAZY when I goto it.

What? norton online scan says it's safe and so did several others.

• ValdVald Member

same for me, check the problem with malwarebytes.
    its giving me shivers.

• ztecztec Member

Great, so I can pretty much butcher all of hollywood using your service? Interresting...

upload a screenshot of the detection, this is useless information for me unless i know a filename/location or anything else relevant. avg, norton says nothing about malware on the website.

• ValdVald Member

@swedendedicated said:
    upload a screenshot of the detection, this is useless information for me unless i know a filename/location or anything else relevant. avg, norton says nothing about malware on the website.

why dont you simply install malwarebytes and check the problem on your self, I am not a troubleshooting service.

edited June 2014

malwarebytes seems to be blocking every ip in all my ip ranges, i am quite certain some hollywood company or spamhaus is behind this, it's even blocking clients websites.

Seems legit:
    The Malwarebytes Anti-Malware web protection is typically activated when a website loads your browser and links embedded attempt to access an IP range which our research has found to deliver malicious content to users when they access a website which is on the IP range indicated. If the alerts only appear when you are surfing with a browser open then the possible trigger is a banner ad.

basically if a client has or is hosting malware the entire range gets blocked. no worries.

• ValdVald Member

@swedendedicated said:
    malwarebytes seems to be blocking every ip in all my ip ranges, i am quite certain some hollywood company or spamhaus is behind this, it's even blocking clients websites.

Seems legit:
    The Malwarebytes Anti-Malware web protection is typically activated when a website loads your browser and links embedded attempt to access an IP range which our research has found to deliver malicious content to users when they access a website which is on the IP range indicated. If the alerts only appear when you are surfing with a browser open then the possible trigger is a banner ad.

basically if a client has or is hosting malware the entire range gets blocked. no worries.

I suggest you contact them and resolve this as malwarebytes is widely used and a trusted.

I contacted them, I also check the ip ranges with spamhaus but nothing serious so not sure why all ranges are blocked by malwarebytes, I smell hollywood has something to do with it.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

@swedendedicated said:
    I contacted them, I also check the ip ranges with spamhaus but nothing serious so not sure why all ranges are blocked by malwarebytes, I smell hollywood has something to do with it.

Ha ha
    I like your confidence

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@swedendedicated said:

Steven Burn is in charge of the MBAM block list. Email him: [email protected]

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Nice offer. Cheapest for this location. Probably only BW bit low for anti DMCA purposes ;)

• Nice offer? But Bw too little, can offer BW upgrade?

edited June 2014

@catding said:
    Nice offer? But Bw too little, can offer BW upgrade?

I can double the bandwidth for free, no problem. If that is not enough contact me with your requirements.

• have you contacted malwarebytes? you don't appear to be in the hosts file site. however it's possible you're network is sending malware still.

• @swedendedicated is there a chance i could still get a vps with 128MB RAM?

edited June 2015

Hey guys, I have some good news, the 128MB package is back :)

Specs have increased slightly:

128MB memory
    256MB burstable memory
    8GB storage
    500GB bandwidth
    1 ipv4 ip
    1Gbps uplink
    €5 per month

Direct link: http://swedendedicated.com/portal/?ccce=cart&a=add&pid=71

Of course this is a lifetime offer, not a promotion so for as long as you stay the price is €5.

Please remember, no spamming we will have to terminate you if you spam on our network :(

Thanks for looking :)