Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.net - DDoS Protected SSD Cloud with HA redundancy from 1.08€/month. Charge 5€ and get 15€!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.net - DDoS Protected SSD Cloud with HA redundancy from 1.08€/month. Charge 5€ and get 15€!!!

Buy your first 5€ CloudFlow credit and you will get 15€ credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-awesome

DomFlow, brand of SeFlow reputable dedicated italian provider, founded in 2004, is happy to announce new SSD true HA cloud deals

Based on onAPP we developed a real full Cloud virtual datacenter with data copy in 2 DC. CloudFlow Hybrid Cloud is a HA IaaS platform that allow you to create, destroy, manage one server or entire datacenter. Based on SSD disks and virtual storage technology, your data will be written in 4 different hypervisor between two datacenter. You will also able to hot migrate your data from VM to Smart Server and vice-versa.

Some Features:

• high availability on two italian datacenter (located in Milan)
  • Full SSD storage (based on Samsung PRO disks)
  • Free 1Gbps DDoS Protection
  • Different pricing based on VM state (powered on, powered off pay only HDD)
  • Free Incoming Bandwidth, Outbound 1Gbps bandwith at only 0.001 (first TB FREE)
  • Load Balancing
  • Autoscaling
  • FREE whitelabeled DNS Anycast
  • FREE CloudAPPs Install you application with one click - FREE APPS for your iPhone and Android
  • FULL API or WHMCS Reseller module avaiables
  • BIG Discounts for your Domains Registration
  • Recipes to automate vps task management

Now full API and WHMCS module for full reselling platform

and much more. FULL Features here

Buy your first 5€ CloudFlow credit and you will get 15€ credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-awesome

Check our Videotour and see how is simple use our CloudFlow platform http://www.domflow.it/videotour.php

Have you suggestion or want see our roadmap? http://www.domflow.it/index.php?m=devtracker

Full Price list https://www.domflow.it/cloudprezzi.php

Question? Doubt? Do you want talk with our Head Cloud Manager? Contact Form

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2014

Can't complain, works as expected, no idea about the protection though - Very cheap for HA.

Theres also the unmetered cloud ONE plans, but not sure how "unmetered" they really are (currently in testing): https://www.domflow.it/oneplans.php

Thanked by 1matteob
  • @William said:

Hi William,
    thank you for your feedback. CloudONE are full unmetered, i write here why is so cheap. (http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/579005/#Comment_579005)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2014

Yea can't complain, im doing 300Mbit+ for under 30EUR currently... definitely can recommend seflow for dedi/vps/cloud.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2014

@matteob do you guys get back to all sales emails? Not sure if you aren't interested in doing business with me or if you didn't got my email.

• @Nyr said:

Hi, yes we reply to all mail. please send me copy to matteob [at] seflow [dot] net and i will watch in

@matteob thanks, I will send it again then :)

• awsonawson Member

I don't quite get your bandwidth pricing.

1 TB Traffic out *  € 0.001 /Hour

How does this work? €0.001 per TB, or what?

• @awson said:

First outbound TB is free, other outbound TB price are €0.001 each. Incoming bandwidth is always free.

• @Nyr said:

Email received. Please check your box you should see a reply.

matteob said: Email received. Please check your box you should see a reply.

Got it, thank you :)

• neqsteneqste Member
    edited June 2014

How fast it deployment after payment?
    I mean, how much time I need wait after payment to get account, it's not instant?

• sonicsonic Veteran

Not instant. I'm waiting for their process

• sonicsonic Veteran

@matteob : can i have more than 1 account? This offer is very good so i want to get more :D

• colacola Member

@matteob i've purchased order no.. SEFLOW2014-10398, still waiting to be active.

• @sonic said:
    @neqste said:
    @cola said:

Hi,
    when order come with a promo code, we need to verify it. I confirm that my collegue already did it and all account should be activated.

Thank you

Thanked by 1neqste
  • @sonic said:
    matteob : can i have more than 1 account? This offer is very good so i want to get more :D

No you can get one account because is a virtual datacenter. Feel free to activate all vm you need. If you need reseller, check in our community you will find whmcs module addon and full api guide

• Sad to hear that you block China>_<

• @maoyipeng said:

Yes we start blocking china orders some months ago due to high abuse rate. Most china users buy server to hack/scan/flood remote server and is hard work monitor/block/suspend accounts.

Chinese tend to keep server active one month, cancel it and buy new one. Most of that server ips are blacklisted and cost time ask removal.

So we decided to block whole country.

I'm sorry for that, and i understand that not all chinese are abusers, but risk is to hugh

• @matteob said:
    I'm sorry for that, and i understand that not all chinese are abusers, but risk is to hugh

do you allow chinese to buy your dedicated server?

• @maoyipeng said:

no sorry

• @matteob said:

Even with some kind of verification?

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited June 2014

@maoyipeng said:

Sorry but is an internal decision, only existing chinese customer can still order. I can't do much.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2014

How do you come to 1,08€? my lowest is 1,42€ per Month (€0.0019984)

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited June 2014

@Infinity580 said:

Hi, yes because we changed price just some minutes ago. Based on customer feedback we reduced CPU core price and increased hdd price. This is a copy of email sent just some minutes ago:

#

Dear -----,
    we're proud to accounce that SeFlow is one of the first cloud provider in italy with over 890 vm activated in two mounths. We have listened your reviews and now we're ready to tune CloudFlow.

We want inform you that we reduced CPU core price from 0.01/h to 0.005/h (first CPU core still free). To balance that changes we increased HDD space price from 0.0001/h to 0.0002/h and added little fee for powered off vm: 0.0001/CPU e 0.000001/RAM.

This change permit you great savings on multi vm deployments and is easy for you now resell vm.

In a few days we will launch our CDN platform, fully integrated in cloudflow. You will be able to create white-labeled resource at only e0.020/ GB !! No initialm commitment, you will be free to use your cloudflow funds.

Please not esitate to contact us for any informations.

King Regards

#

For first VM where public IP and CPU are free you can create 1 cpu core 128MB ram and 5GB vm that will cost you only 1 €

• chrispchrisp Member

@matteob Can the credit be used for Cloud One products as well?

• @chrisp said:

No, this credit is reserved for cloudflow and CDN.

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited June 2014

Buy your first 5€ CloudFlow credit and you will get 15€ credit!

The page states minimal payment is 10 EUR?

Update: I see, after I applied the coupon, it became 5. Fine, checked out that.

Thanked by 1tsanten
  • @matteob

What is the virtualization?

Any test IP?

• colacola Member

said: FREE whitelabeled DNS Anycast

By saing that means that we can make our own nameservers? instead of ns*.infinitycdn.com ?

• @sitsuit said:

We use kvm as virtualization and OnAPP as panel.

For test, feel free to use our looking glass: http://seflow.it/infrastruttura/lg-include.php

@cola said:

No this mean that you can use our dns anycast with a domain that not come to a real website. If you check infinitycdn.com as no website to keep it anonymous