Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtuaClub.com Los Angeles! OnApp powered cloud starting at $4.95/month *Second month FREE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtuaClub.com Los Angeles! OnApp powered cloud starting at $4.95/month *Second month FREE!

ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
edited May 2014 in Offers

Notice to moderators: This is our first initial offer I was given the go head by @mpkossen to post this since our previous thread was an announcement/beta program.

Hello,

Virtua Realm L.L.C of Michigan is proud to announce the buy a month get a month free promotion on VirtuaClub.com

512MB Memory

1 Core Processor

20GB DiskSpace

1TB Transfer

1 IP Address

Located in Los Angeles, California

FREE BACKUPS

INSTANT SETUP

Second month free*

ORDER NOW!

About us:

Virtua Realm LLC consists of a small but growing team that shares a common passion for the web hosting industry. Each of us strive to provide the customer quality services and support, but above all else, exceed expectations. Our globally diverse team consists of talented people who individually bring years of experience to our company. In short, we just want to offer you the reliability you would expect from a cloud service provider, with excellent support and at a price that will not break the bank.

Our cloud is 100% owned and operated by Virtua Realm LLC. We have colocated our gear in Los Angeles, California direct with Quadranet.

Learn more about onapp here: http://onapp.com/cloud/faqs/

Terms of Service: https://www.virtuaclub.com/terms-of-service.php

Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to ask.

*Second Month free added once order is manually processed.
All other products not listed are also eligible for this offer.

Comments

• smile93smile93 Member

@ChrisMiller

Do you have debian 7 min in your system?

• smile93 said: Do you have debian 7 min in your system?

@smile93 We currently do not have a Debian 7 Minimal template. We do however have Debian 7.0.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

• trexostrexos Member

@smile93 said:
    ChrisMiller

Do you have debian 7 min in your system?

I've never seen a KVM minimal template? Their debian 7 is quite minimal though.

@ChrisMiller Do you plan an EU location?

• trexos said: I've never seen a KVM minimal template? Their debian 7 is quite minimal though.

I am not 100% sure there is technically any "official" Debian minimal versions. I know their netinstall installs the bare minimum required to run.

trexos said: Do you plan an EU location?

Yes we do have one planned here soon. We are currently reviewing a couple possible options of where to go.

• Got centos 6.4 by 64 bit?

• ECRECR Member

Lurker_14 said: Got centos 6.4 by 64 bit?

Got CentOS 6.4 x64

• Lurker_14 said: Got centos 6.4 by 64 bit?

Yes we do. Sorry I thought I replied to this earlier.

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to open a ticket. :)

• sitsuitsitsuit Member

Test IP?

• Test IP?

IPv4: 198.55.111.5

• its 1 month now since i got my free vps from VirtuaClub, never had downtime on my cloudvps, just my own reboot..

CPU model : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6) Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 3300.022 MHz Total amount of ram : 490 MB Total amount of swap : 0 MB System uptime : 19 days, 23:35, Download speed from CacheFly: 11.5MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 10.3MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 11.1MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 5.92MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 5.50MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 10.4MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.95MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 11.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 11.4MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 10.6MB/s

good network (100mbit/s) even outside USA, half the top speed to Asia is very good i thinks :) and support are great even my plan is free :P

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • its 1 month now since i got my free vps from VirtuaClub, never had downtime on my cloudvps, just my own reboot..

CPU model : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)

Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 3300.022 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 490 MB
    Total amount of swap : 0 MB
    System uptime : 19 days, 23:35,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 11.5MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 10.3MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 11.1MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 5.92MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 5.50MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 10.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.95MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 11.2MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 11.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 10.6MB/s

good network (100mbit/s) even outside USA, half the top speed to Asia is very good i thinks :) and support are great even my plan is free :P

Good to hear! @lipanbaraku

Like always please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We will be more then happy to assist you! :)

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited August 2014

If you are a current customer you will have received the email below. We are currently ditching OnApp and going to a different cloud platform which has more features including the ability to use custom ISO's and better IPv6 support. :)

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET CONTACTED US PLEASE DO SO ASAP!

First of all we would like to thank you for being a customer of VirtuaClub.com a subsidy of Virtua Realm L.L.C of Michigan.

As you may know, we have been experiencing constant issues with our cloud platform/control panel, such as hard drives locking up, delays and issues with destroying VMs, VM Hard drives going ready-only, the list goes on. We have worked constantly with our cloud software provider to resolve these issues but they keep reoccurring. So we have decided a new course of action by moving over to a new panel which will provide a much more relaxed environment and much easier to use from an end-user point of view. However, this move does come with a price where we need to move current customers onto a temporary KVM powered node so we can prepare the cloud platform for the transition.

At this time we have 2 options available for moving over to this temporary KVM node. The migration from a vanilla KVM node to our new Cloud Platform is seamless so there would be no further migrations required.

Option 1: Manual Transfer: we can transfer your instance to our temporary node.

• For us to do this for you, you would need to provide us with as much detail about your VM as possible, along with its root password. We would need specific file locations of where they are and where they need to be moved to.

Option 2: We can setup an NFS Share of your instance allowing you to transfer your data to a host of your choosing.

• We can setup an NFS share between the old VM and the new VM so you have direct access to the old VM, allowing you to move your data.

You are more than welcome to carry out the migration yourself but we are here to help if the need is required.

We’d like to take this time to fully apologize to those that have experienced the above mentioned issues and guarantee that once the migration is over, those issues will be in the past and we’ll be able to grow our reputation with you further as well as build our business portfolio and reputation as well.

Please respond to this email by August 5, 2014 to arrange your preferred migration method.

If you currently reside on one of our Free Beta plans and no longer wish to use it, please contact us and we disable your account.