Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[THE NETHERLANDS] VPS 1024MB RAM + 100GB HDD + 2TB @ 1Gbps € 4.99/Month - Limited time stock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[THE NETHERLANDS] VPS 1024MB RAM + 100GB HDD + 2TB @ 1Gbps € 4.99/Month - Limited time stock

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
edited May 2014 in Offers

VPSSLIM can offer you very affordable Virtual Private Servers without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each VPS is connected to a 1 Gbps uplink!

• VPS LITE XEON E-series Quad-Core processor - € 2.99
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 256 MB SWAP
  • 25 GB HD
  • 250 GB traffic p/m- NOW 500 GB traffic p/m
  • Linux OS
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1 IP addresses
  • 24/7 technical support
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Own nameservers
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Statistics
  • Realtime reboot
  • Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €5.99 NOW € 2.99 + DOUBLE BANDWIDTH --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

• VPS BASIC XEON E-series Quad-Core processor - € 4.99
  • 1024 MB RAM
  • 1024 MB SWAP
  • 100 GB HD
  • 1000 GB traffic p/m- NOW 2000 GB traffic p/m
  • Linux OS
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1 IP addresses
  • 24/7 technical support
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Own nameservers
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Statistics
  • Realtime reboot
  • Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €9.99 NOW € 4.99 + DOUBLE BANDWIDTH --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

Or 34EURO(48$)/year via this link

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Bank transfer
  • PayPal
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter: SERVERIUS (NL) Ping and traceroute IP: 5.178.64.10

Comments

• blackeyeblackeye Veteran

do you allow private tracker ? ( torrent seedbox )

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Buyer beware - the last time I was with these guys the network was utterly appalling. I'd strongly advise against taking a yearly plan without trying them for a month or 2 first.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@blackeye said:
    do you allow private tracker ? ( torrent seedbox )

Hello, yes that's allowed. (as long as it's not causing issues for other users).

edited May 2014

@Nekki said:
    Buyer beware - the last time I was with these guys the network was utterly appalling. I'd strongly advise against taking a yearly plan without trying them for a month or 2 first.

Hi Nekki,

Are you still client? If yes, please PM us your invoice # so we can look into this. We want all of our clients to be satisfied and we try our best to achieve this.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@VPSSLIM No, I moved on a long time ago. Your support was always friendly and tried to be helpful, but seemed incapable of resolving the network issues so there was no point in staying with you.

@Nekki said:
    VPSSLIM No, I moved on a long time ago. Your support was always friendly and tried to be helpful, but seemed incapable of resolving the network issues so there was no point in staying with you.

Hi Nikki,

Can you send us a PM? Then we can look this up for you and offer you a new test VPS (for free of course) to proof you otherwise ;)

If you had any problems we apologize for that of course.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@VPSSLIM No thanks.

• Back in 2012 I had one vm, had so much trouble and had to ask for refund. They are good people, just didn't work out...

@MorningIris said:
    Back in 2012 I had one vm, had so much trouble and had to ask for refund. They are good people, just didn't work out...

Hi Iris,

A lot has changed since '12 of course. Feel free to try it out once you have time. There is a 7 days money back guarantee.

• Can you tell me usd all the plan im on mobile

edited May 2014

@casper253 said:
    Can you tell me usd all the plan im on mobile

Of course:

LITE: $4.09
    BASIC: $6.82
    BASIC YEAR: $46