Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vultr.com $10 Trials Now Available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr.com $10 Trials Now Available

DaveADaveA Member

Hey All,

We're excited to announce free trials at Vultr. Many customers have asked if they can try before they buy. We are now offering $10 in free credits to use our service. This is for new customers only and cannot be combined with the match promo.

As part of the trials, we have also launched our referral program today. $10 payouts for every account that utilizes $10 in account credits. Thanks for helping us spread the word about Vultr.

Trial Signup Page:

https://www.vultr.com/trial/

-DaveA and the Vultr Team.

Thanked by 1mpkossen

Comments

• Is this for a limited time? I won't have my card until next week.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2014

The path of the Digital Ocean you take. Freebies you give. Love and gratitude you find.

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • blackblack Member

Do you actually store the credit card information on your servers or does it get sent to a 3rd party?

• DaveADaveA Member

@black CC information is not presently stored on our systems. It is stored on our merchant banks system(third party).

• oneponep Member

Hi DaveA,

If I sign up using the $10 free credit, and liked the service and decided to fund my account (first payment) with $100, do I get another $100 in free account credit?

I'm just confused with the sentence "This is for new customers only and cannot be combined with the match promo".

• BradBrad Member

@onep said:
    Hi DaveA,

If I sign up using the $10 free credit, and liked the service and decided to fund my account (first payment) with $100, do I get another $100 in free account credit?

I'm just confused with the sentence "This is for new customers only and cannot be combined with the match promo".

I don't think you can "match" as Dave mentioned.

• oneponep Member

@Brad said:
    I don't think you can "match" as Dave mentioned.

Yea I am just confused if he meant that you won't get a free "matching" $10 credit for the free $10 trial credit, or whether he meant that the next (first real) payment you make would not get the "match".

• too bad both my credit and debit card been declined ;-(

• too bad both my credit and debit card been declined ;-(

• tommytommy Member

cc only that bad.

• I have regular account with them.Their network is very premium.Also i like their hourly billing,Multiple location.You can destroy VM anytime and create it in 12 locations to choose.

• AmitzAmitz Member

If just the german location would sometimes be available...

• DaveADaveA Member
    edited May 2014

@amitz - Frankfurt will be fully operational in a few days.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Cool! :-)

• sandrosandro Member

Does the credit expire?

• Sent you a PM @DaveA.

• ckm_2ckm_2 Member

Well, that didn't last long!

I was planning on giving it a try.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited May 2014

Not exactly sure if this is the right place, but I actually just got a vultr plushy today, which also happens to be my birthday(wonder if that was planned, lol). Thank whoever is responsible for sending those out, if possible, for me @DaveA.

• B1g4B1g4 Member

Any chance of still getting a trial? I see that it's expired.