Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Query Foundry Delay? / getdedi.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Query Foundry Delay? / getdedi.com

SunnSunn Member
edited May 2014 in Help

I ordered from Query Foundry, but they are taking over 10 Days to setup my service. Anyone have a word on this?

Paid Via: www.getdedi.com

Comments

• wychwych Member

Have you sent them a ticket?

• SunnSunn Member

@wych said:
    Have you sent them a ticket?

Yes, but no replies.

• I used them in the past and they are good . support staff is quick, your problem looks very unusual. Did you order vps?

• I've used them for dedis multiple times before.. this is rather unheard of from them.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@instatech said:
    I used them in the past and they are good . support staff is quick, your problem looks very unusual. Did you order vps?

I ordered a Node. Where they Say " we try to get all orders setup within 3 business days", but this is just outrageous.

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep
  • petrispetris Member

Did you customize it at all? They may be waiting for parts.

• SunnSunn Member

@petris said:
    Did you customize it at all? They may be waiting for parts.

Well no not really, just HDD Sizes to 2 TB.

• petrispetris Member

@Sunn said:
    Well no not really, just HDD Sizes to 2 TB.

In that case they may have had to order 2TB drives...

• wychwych Member

@Sunn said:
    Well no not really

Which box did you order?

• SunnSunn Member

@petris said:
    In that case they may have had to order 2TB drives...

Should not take this long regardless, and they should have these materials if they offer it. Or it should state out of stock.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Can you let me know your ticket ID, so I can take a look?

• SunnSunn Member

@Alex_LiquidHost said:
    Can you let me know your ticket ID, so I can take a look?

PM'ed You.

• Hi, not sure why this has to involve drama.

A few things.

1. We had to move this from GetDedi to Cloud Shards since you needed credit card payments and were not able to pay using Paypal. It was your specific request which we helped you resolved. This added to the delay. You were fully aware of this.

2. During and after the move we had tickets from GetDedi and Cloud Shards, which we had to try and get you to move it to one place.

3. You've kept bumping the ticket about delivery, PMs and others about it when we've told you again and again about the status of the delivery and that we'd keep you updated when possible.

This is not the first time this has happened, but you haven't got to the point of creating a LET thread on it. The last time we deployed it way within our 3 business days, but during that time we still got about 5-6 PMs on LET, more tickets being bumped constantly and other things we had to deal with.

Unfortunately we don't have strict x hour SLA deployment times and the constant bump on updates isn't helping. We do the best we can and try to get you informed.

I don't like to call clients out and rather we resolve things in private and I've cut a lot of the negative actions you've been doing. This has been kept as neutral as possible.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • Careful concerto, you're dealing with the CEO of their company!

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@concerto49 said:

Regardless, if you see the matter, it should not take this long, even if new drivers are to be shipped. The reason that i have opened this thread is due to the lack of information, As Harry stated Alex would attempt to give me an ETA, But i was not provided one for 2-3 days, after my 6 day wait.

1.) What part of this is drama exactly? I waited for a response but no one responded, as Harry kept my ticket Open for Alex to review.

2.) How does a Getdedi to Cloudshards migration cause delays like this? It simply does not make sense to me.

I have not stated any negativity towards you or the company, i kept the thread as plain and simple and possible. In the attempt of deploying a node within 3 days, the number of days in this case is very different. I do not mean any harm to Cloudshards, i hope we can resolve this in a mannerable fashion.

@MrObvious
    Your comment was irrelevant.
  • wojonswojons Member

@sunn,

did you originally place your order for new york, and then move to cloudshards which is dallas? I find it very very very odd that @concerto49 would every miss treat a customer. If this is really the case then you could post the ticket that were open here for everyone to see or you can give @concerto49 permission to post them but would like to get to the bottom of this and close it.

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited May 2014

@Sunn said:
    i hope we can resolve this in a mannerable fashion.

Posting a thread on LET isn't a mannerable fashion. According to what I've read from @concerto49 you had been well-informed of the situation and continued to keep bumping your ticket to get a "live update" of the status of your order. Just keep in mind, setting up an order like yours (with a custom payment as per your request) makes the system more complicated, having to migrate the order from one host to another makes the system more complicated, it should not be expected to achieve this in the same amount of time as a standard order without these customized additions to the order. In your case, being patient can help a lot, especially since you are the CEO of KVMVPS. If you want to maintain a strong reputation of your company, taking your order problems to LET isn't going to help that. All the readers will see is that you're an impatient person who makes transactions more complicated than they need to be. In fact, there have been several cases recently where customers that took their complaints to LET and ended up having their accounts terminated with their hosts. Just keep this in mind while you're working on getting your order finalized, you aren't the only one who thinks/acts like this and odds are that you'll end up facing a customer like yourself one day. What matters now is what you've gotten out of this and how you'll plan on handling a customer with the same expectations and impatience as yourself.

Thanked by 2MCHPhil Infinity
  • SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@wojons - What?? I have more than one servers, one is in NY, and the one that i ordered later, the Dallas server is the issue. The only reason we switched Accounts was due to the payment processing. Your statements are atypical.

@Pwner - I have not said anything negative towards the company, as stated again. It is very irregular to wait for a server for several days, that is why i must update the ticket. This thread was necessary due to the fact that i did not receive a response or an update to how the conditions were. I was very patient in this case, before ordering i told them i was going to order, but they states 3 business days. Then they tell me they HAD an hardrive failure on other servers so they had to order more 2 TB HDD. It should not be my fault that i have to wait. I kept this thread as simple as possible where i could of included more details, but i did not to maintain neutrality. The way the replies are to the ticket, is basically like saying there is no certainty to when i would receive my node. I may be one clients, but this would have any client in worries. I understand the ethics of this company, and wish to maintain a good relationship.

• @Sunn said:
    This thread was necessary due to the fact that i did not receive a response or an update to how the conditions were.

From what I can see, it accomplished nothing?

@Sunn said:
    is basically like saying there is no certainty to when i would receive my node

Maybe because there was none. Not everything is black and white.

• rds100rds100 Member

Alex_LiquidHost said: Can you let me know your ticket ID, so I can take a look?

You got a new job? ;-)

• Liquidhost is acquired by query foundry/cloudshards :)

• rds100rds100 Member

@ErawanArifNugroho i know, but i thought the "getdedi" part was separate.

• @rds100 , ahh okay.

I thought once a person working for one brand, they will also worked for the whole brand :D

• rds100 said: @ErawanArifNugroho i know, but i thought the "getdedi" part was separate.

It's all part of one large umbrella brand, so we all do work for most of it.

Sunn said: The way the replies are to the ticket, is basically like saying there is no certainty to when i would receive my node.

Short answer is (as you've been informed already), you'll get it as soon as our 2TB drive shipments get here.

Thanked by 2rds100 MCHPhil
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited May 2014

Likely could have been answered asking in ticket, "what is causing the delay" or likewise.

Close this thread. No need to try to smear the business.

Edit: No posting and drinking, was already told it seems heh.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Edit: No posting and drinking, was already told it seems heh.

You were drunk the whole time? :p

Thanked by 2Noerman MCHPhil
  • Closed per OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.