Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colorhost.de OpenVZ Benchmark
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colorhost.de OpenVZ Benchmark

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited May 2014 in Reviews

Hi guys

Here is my new benchmark. Also the support is good. Now testing the uptime.

I think this is good.... but you could see:

serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/05/04/W3y5QfaCd7Nrqg7N

colorhost.de/

Comments

• trexostrexos Member
    edited May 2014

ZweiTiger just out of couriosity, are you German?

Btw, my main backup vps is with colorhost. Runs smooth for half a year now. I had a few tickets with the support and they are okay.

• @trexos said:
    ZweiTiger just out of couriosity, are you German?

Btw, my main backup vps is with colorhost. Runs smooth for half a year now. I had a few tickets with the support and they are okay.

Nope , Hungarian :)

Just like germany providers and servers.

(in hungary prices are high , and the internal network is good , but the international network connection i think poor.)

Next VPS order will be server4you SSD vServer :P

• trexostrexos Member

@ZweiTiger

Haha read it:P i just thought it because of your name.

You should check out netcup its a great company as well :)

• I'm also impressed with my small red server from colorhost, your DD benchmark looks a little low - mine is around 300. What node are you on?

I also like their network, 2 tickets to support and both answered very promptly. The @colorhost guy on here is also cool!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

S4Y is just shit, dont even think about it.

• @trexos said:
    ZweiTiger

Haha read it:P i just thought it because of your name.

You should check out netcup its a great company as well :)

Netcup? No.. no...

1, They dont gurantee any traffic.. they said: traffic is unlimited but we dont guarante any GB for you.
    2, At first order you have to pay by Bank Transfer (a bank transfer from my bank is around 20-30EUR) , then if you done with this you could pay by paypal.

That is good? Dont think so...

• trexostrexos Member

@ZweiTiger
    I'm sorry about what happened to you. I never had problems, but as I am German I paid by bank transfer.

• @linuxthefish said:
    I'm also impressed with my small red server from colorhost, your DD benchmark looks a little low - mine is around 300. What node are you on?

I also like their network, 2 tickets to support and both answered very promptly. The colorhost guy on here is also cool!

This is abnormal this IO speed. Rasberry is the node , but they will take me at monday to another NODE. Because they said there is always backup... thats why the IO low.. Backup all the day :D

@Infinity580 said:
    S4Y is just shit, dont even think about it.

Serverloft.de is pretty good.. same company , other brand. Have to try.. i beleive!

(Eu location)

• trexostrexos Member

@ZweiTiger
    Naaah domt change:( We are node buddies haha

• @ZweiTiger said:

Also on Raspberry here, let us know how the new node is!

• Okay , i will update this topic :)

• Hi,

the KVM Node where u are located seems nice, I/O speed : 161MB/s , its not a Raid with 16 HDD´s like linuxthefish enjoys, because KVM is on smaller Servers, but anyway the Speed is ok.

Regards

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @Colorhost said:
    Hi,

the KVM Node where u are located seems nice, I/O speed : 161MB/s , its not a Raid with 16 HDD´s like linuxthefish enjoys, because KVM is on smaller Servers, but anyway the Speed is ok.

Regards

Uhm.. this is OpenVZ :P , not KVM

• Benchmark: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/05/04/92xBbrEMQZ2M5Xnq

Uh, ignore the incorrect plan name ;)

• @ZweiTiger , sorry the Staff Member was tired ;).