Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Another Dr.Server excellence in dealing with his customers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Another Dr.Server excellence in dealing with his customers

jvnadrjvnadr Member
edited May 2014 in General

I cannot leave this without a kudos to @DrServer team and especially Andrej.
I have a box with them (KVM, 1GB) that was idle for a couple of months as I didn't yet use it because of being busy with other projects. The box had a problem with my installation (probably compromised) and the last days had cpu usage over 100% all the time, abusing the server. Most of providers would had kicked me out, suspended the server and maybe let me open a ticket trying to resolve the issue, without any notice from them.
Dr. Server, didn't. He opened a ticket without shutting down the server (as he didn't know that I wasn't using it actually) and waited to answer. When he didn't get a response from me (I didn't opened my client area for weeks), he sent me a message here in LET trying to find me, to inform me about the issue. Again, with the server on! I saw the message and responded, solving the issue and even get thanks from Andrej because of my response!

A lot of providers here claim to have a personal approach to their clients. Most of them, don't say the truth. Dr.Server team dont shout about the relationship with every client they have, big or small (I have just two services with them with no more of 8$ cost per month), yet, they are great as a business and as persons!

Again, kudos for your attitude to your clients!

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Thank you for your kind words.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2014

Have to correct something from my original post: My box isn't KVM but XEN HVM