Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap kvm vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap kvm vps

Hello, i need a cheap kvm vps with 1-2 gb ram, Any cpu. I need to be able to install windows on it.

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Check our sugarVPS.com. Windows 2008 180 days trial, 1gb ram, 2 shared cores for 5,5 usd. This is Xen HVM, not kvm.

• I would recommend @Virtovo & @drserver for cheap XEN/KVM. Please note that my recommendations are based on reading reviews & general opinions regarding these providers & I do not have any active services with any LET provider.

Thanked by 2drserver Virtovo
  • VirtovoVirtovo Member

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Hello, i need a cheap kvm vps with 1-2 gb ram, Any cpu. I need to be able to install windows on it.

You can check out our latest offer on LEB: http://lowendbox.com/blog/virtovo-7month-1gb-kvm-vps-in-miami-usa-and-vancouver-canada/

It's BYOL on Windows.

• Would KVM1024 on crissic.net fit my needs?

• Still looking..

• I need offers!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Inception Hosting do some excellent Windows plans out of Miami. Again, these are Xen and BYOL.

• kmewankmewan Member
    edited May 2014

Ninja mod edit by Nekki: Offer removed as poster has not provided any company information in accordance with rules.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@kmewan said:
    Hello, Please add me skype for more details.

Oi, sunbeam - read the rules:

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

We have 1 GB KVM deal in Chicago here: http://lowendbox.com/blog/lunanode-7-month-1gb-ssd-kvm-in-chicago/ (BYOL; you can open ticket with link to download ISO and we'll mount on your VM)

Also consider RamNode (Atlanta/Seattle/Netherlands and NYC soon), iwStack (Italy, also Dallas but less features there), Vultr (many locations). iwStack and Vultr offer Windows template with license for fixed monthly (or maybe hourly?) fee, while RamNode has template but you bring license.

You didn't specify what your needs are so hard to help you. For example, what location do you want, do you need high disk throughput or some amount of bandwidth, etc.?

• @perennate said:
    We have 1 GB KVM deal in Chicago here: http://lowendbox.com/blog/lunanode-7-month-1gb-ssd-kvm-in-chicago/ (BYOL; you can open ticket with link to download ISO and we'll mount on your VM)

Also consider RamNode (Atlanta/Seattle/Netherlands and NYC soon), iwStack (Italy, also Dallas but less features there), Vultr (many locations). iwStack and Vultr offer Windows template with license for fixed monthly (or maybe hourly?) fee, while RamNode has template but you bring license.

You didn't specify what your needs are so hard to help you. For example, what location do you want, do you need high disk throughput or some amount of bandwidth, etc.?

Location can be any, I only need 30-50gb hard drive and some tb of bandwidth. (It would be enough with one tb)

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

Well just scan through http://lowendbox.com/tag/kvm/ and find one you like :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2014

@kmewan said:
    Inappropriate offer

Did you actually read what I posted chum? Full provider details or GTFO.

Thanked by 1mark
  • Would hosthatch kvm vps be fine?

• kmewankmewan Member

@Nekki said:
    Did you actually read what I posted chum? Full provider details or GTFO.

Sry. 1GB $6/m

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited May 2014

@kmewan said:
    Sry. 1GB $6/m

Dude, you must state what company you represent. PM me, or skype isn't acceptable without stating I'm from "Example Company"+website

• kmewankmewan Member

@Floris said:
    Dude, you must state what company you represent. PM me, or skype isn't acceptable without stating I'm from "Example Company"+website

NOw send message

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Nekki said: or GTFO.

Thanked by 1Floris
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@kmewan said:
    NOw send message

Mate, are you on crack?

Thanked by 3Floris Boxode Infinity
  • yhuzayhuza Member

@drserver said:
    Check our sugarVPS.com. Windows 2008 180 days trial, 1gb ram, 2 shared cores for 5,5 usd. This is Xen HVM, not kvm.

thank for helping me out get vps windows cheap :) i finisg ordering, i hope instand activ e my vps

Thanked by 1drserver