Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ReverseHosts is MIA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ReverseHosts is MIA

My node on ReverseHosts.com have been down for 2 days...I can't reboot my VPS, I had submitted multiples support tickets no response from Hassan or anybody at ReverseHosts..
in the past they responded quickly this is unusual.

Comments

• This is from his whois Tech Phone: +1.3135168908 try if it can help you or not.

• Lets hope everything is OK with Hassan.

• My server with reversehosts is online.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited April 2014

Best of luck to OP & Hassan as well but trust me this is one of the reasons I am against one man shows, there could be illness or any other emergency thing happen to your & your business would suffer.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @K2Bytes said:
    Best of luck to OP & Hassan as well but trust me this is one of the reasons I am against one man shows, There could be illness or any other emergency thing happen to your & your business would suffer.

That's what I said a few months ago, and that ONE man hosts should identify themselves so customers can be better informed, but all the hosts here were vehemently opposed.

• Ya, my stuff is offline as well. It seems to only be affecting Poseidon. It'd probably be best to take a backup if your VPS is still online, just in case worst comes to worst.

• tr1cky said: My server with reversehosts is online.

same.

• His phone rings, but no reaction, not so weird when i call @ 2AM :p

• gracagraca Member

my VPS is still up and running, but I'm moving out from there

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

namhuy said: This is from his whois Tech Phone: +1.3135168908 try if it can help you or not.

Googling that number leads to:

http://www.hassanb.com/

He tweeted yesterday that his phone doesn't work. Maybe explains the lack of phone response though apparently he's online, so...

My phone is currently not working, if you need to contact me you can DM me or hmu on Google Hangouts

— Hassan (@hbazzi234) April 29, 2014
  • My VPS just came back online!

• ePANePAN Member
    edited April 2014

@K2Bytes said:
    Best of luck to OP & Hassan as well but trust me this is one of the reasons I am against one man shows, there could be illness or any other emergency thing happen to your & your business would suffer.

Well said. If we can't trust most popular host with 100 years technician combined experience lead by a kid :), how we can trust one man show :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Many multiple staffed businesses depend on one man in the end. If the owner dies or has an accident, it is usually the end, however, it does not die overnight.

• ScionScion Member

We all have to start somewhere. Those of us running one-person companies need to think very carefully about how to deal with both planned and unplanned absences. My personal opinion is you do whatever it takes to at a bare minimum get a message out to customers in an emergency to let them know that something has happened, before the unanswerable tickets start rolling in.