Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud provider covering UK and JP?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud provider covering UK and JP?

Just looking for a provider where I can spin up a instance do my work and then spin it Down.

Windows might be needed for some of the projects, not sure which way daughter's going on a couple of them yet.

Pay as used ia always preferable.

Comments

• Linode have London and Tokyo but you won't be able to use Windows I don't think.

• udkudk Member

Vultr

• lazytlazyt Member
    edited April 2014

I didn't think Vultrs operations were up in those two countries.

The Win instances would likely be few and far between. She just gets an occasional client that needs win programming.

AThomasHowe I had a Debian box in Tokyo that did great.

Thanked by 1DH22
  • What Win programming? Anything .NET should run fine on Mono in Linux and the only thing the dev environment is missing on Xamarin really is the Windows Form Designer (it has GTK# instead).

• vultr and vultr windows instances are available as of now- I just logged in and looked.

• ** Edit- available in London and tokyo

• lazytlazyt Member

Cool I'll probably try them. Not sure what shes working on. I just do the VPS's she does the programming. It's probably a preference issue with her.

• Amen to knowledge of those who think DO & Vultr are cloud providers!

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • RLTRLT Member
    edited April 2014

Eh you know I meant pay by the hour billing for a testing instance in both locations. I figured saying cloud would be enough for that.

Don'treally need full roll over for a testing instance.

• lazytlazyt Member

Que Pasa? Mobile put in the wrong word? I for he or they?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@lazyt said:
    Que Pasa? Mobile put in the wrong word? I for he or they

English please lol

• linode