Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Hello Guys

Hello Guys

iwebhostuiwebhostu Banned
edited May 2012 in General

Hey this is my first time here! but I know I have fun with you guys.. !

IWEBHOSTU.COM Bulletproof Hosting/VPS/Servers Worldwide Since 2010
Tagged:

Comments

• ZiggaZigga Member

Hello and welcome to LET.

I must say I love your website! All the restricted and non existent pages along with the ZTP(Zero tolerance policy) etc. Gives everyone real confidence to sign up with you!

google that will ya?

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited May 2012

This on WHT looks like an interesting read. As does HP's report on Web Of Trust.

I have yet to find glowing reports from PC World or the Green I.T. awards.

That's not even mentioning you claim to be registered as ' IWHU LLC Data Infrastructure groups' (presumably in the USA) and 'IWHU Technologies' (apparently in India), both appear completely bogus.

• key900key900 Member

Hay , Welcome :)

*LetBox.Com Amazing Unmetered VPS Boxes
  • CINIPACCINIPAC Member

You know that "Bulletproof Hosting" with an Indian company isn't as funny as it used to be some years ago? India follows a quite strict anti-piracy policy.

• SpiritSpirit Administrator
    edited May 2012

http://www.iwebhostu.com/faq/

Q. I can access my WHM or cPanel account but it's written it's a Trial version. WHY? A. That is not your business. ...

loool :)

And there is more... :)

• @Spirit said: loool :)

It's a very... different way of writing a TOS/AUP :) It reminds me of @subigo's.

Francisco

BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based / TUN, PPTP, FUSE, SIT & GRE Enabled! / Stallion Control Panel
  • You guys look hella professional, with all the threats, spelling mistakes and so forth.

Q. Can I store MP3 files or Video files on shared Hosting? A. Do you think any body can allow that? This is shared hosting for god shake.

• SpiritSpirit Administrator
    edited May 2012

Q. I bought a Protected Cloud hosting plan or a Normal Shared Hosting there is "cPanel/WHM" is that means I get full WHM access too? A. ... What's wrong with you - Can't you see there is cPanel " / " WHM - written. It means if required WHM then yes or cPanel Access for sure. Please don't ask this kind of question.

...or what?

• JackJack Member

@Spirit said: http://www.iwebhostu.com/faq/

Q. I can access my WHM or cPanel account but it's written it's a Trial version. WHY? A. That is not your business. ...

I think someone likes to be like hostbluff #2

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited May 2012

You get full access of root. on our VPS or Dedicated Server. If you need to restart it put command "reboot" that's all.

Freakin' geniuses right here - and remember; that's all. You can only reboot. That's hours of fun and games.

• yomeroyomero Member

LOOOOOL! So funny

I won't signup even drunk

• JackJack Member

@ElliotJ said: Freakin' geniuses right here.

How do they learn this?

• JarJar Member

Upgraed complete!

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Man, this website is hilarious.

Anyone read the bandwidth policy on the unmetered servers?

*The bandwidth allocation that comes with your server (Fully 1GBPS Dedicated Network) is completely usable and you can burst to the full port size. However, per our Terms of Service, your average monthly usage must not be over 85% of this allocated rate (3.5mbps, 35mbps or 350mbps respectively), or your account will be subject to review. Also stated in our Terms of Service, dedicated file download, streaming or sharing websites in nature are prohibited.

• InfinityInfinity Retired Staff

Those are some seriously dodgy TOS, indicating a very very incompetent company.

我是一个巨魔 (;

• SpencerSpencer Member

I can't tell if your website is real or not.

• @PytoHost said: I can't tell if your website is real or not.

He had a sales thread up for $70/m for ddos protected servers.

Francisco

BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based / TUN, PPTP, FUSE, SIT & GRE Enabled! / Stallion Control Panel
  • JackJack Member

@Francisco said: He had a sales thread up for $70/m for ddos protected servers.

All I can say and think is LOL!

• @DotVPS said: All I can say and think is LOL!

If the filtering is good, as is the support & VM the price isn't unreasonable :) It just doesn't fit within LEB pricing.

Francisco

• JackJack Member

@Francisco said: If the filtering is good, as is the support & VM the price isn't unreasonable :) It just doesn't fit within LEB pricing.

Yes I know it's not unreasonable but

"IWEBHOSTU.COM Bulletproof Hosting/VPS/Servers Worldwide Since 2010"

Bulletproof is what Ecatel thought they were until they hit the ground on there arse.

• @DotVPS said: Bulletproof is what Ecatel thought they were until they hit the ground on there arse.

NL hasn't been bullerproof in a long time. Normally bulletproof hosting is in Romania and other eastern block countries :P There are a few companies that try to be 'bulletproof' in the US, but spamhaus has their way with their IP blocks.

Francisco

• JackJack Member

@Francisco said: NL hasn't been bullerproof in a long time. Normally bulletproof hosting is in Romania and other eastern block countries :P There are a few companies that try to be 'bulletproof' in the US, but spamhaus has their way with their IP blocks.

yea there's one company in romania i know of , they say they don't care as long as the IP isn't listed upon spamhaus but if you get more than 2 abuse reports they apparently give you the boot.

• SpencerSpencer Member

@DotVPS said: yea there's one company in romania i know of , they say they don't care as long as the IP isn't listed upon spamhaus but if you get more than 2 abuse reports they apparently give you the boot.

http://www.limehost.ro/ ?

• JackJack Member

@PytoHost said: http://www.limehost.ro/ ?

Yes Spencer.

• netomxnetomx Member

And no replies?

Referral links: DigitalOcean referral link | Free 15GB with Copy | Get 500MB free with Dropbox | PM me if you WTB domains with Google Apps
  • SpencerSpencer Member

@DotVPS said: Yes Spencer.

Thank you Jack.

• JackJack Member

@PytoHost said: Thank you Jack.

Welcome Spencer.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member

Bulletproof hosting on US-based servers... ask MegaUpload how well that went.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, TX, and AZ
    Test our network here: Drgn.biz
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member

After so much effort finally we successfully complete the upgrade our WHMCS.

LOL! Upgrading WHMCS is probably one of the most effortless thing I've ever done.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, TX, and AZ
    Test our network here: Drgn.biz
    Thanked by 1Infinity
  • JackJack Member

@KuJoe said: LOL! Upgrading WHMCS is probably one of the most effortless thing I've ever done.

@KuJoe Come on I mean he has to upload all those files of what 20MB? on dialup that would take a while and alot of effort...

then run upgrade.php that takes a lot of button pressing.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • WilliamWilliam Member

@DotVPS said: Bulletproof is what Ecatel thought they were until they hit the ground on there arse.

Ecatel still is BP, except for Spam.

Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious
    Working @ EDIS and owning some others (and/or parts of) | Available for consulting | http://as198412.net | https://william.si

• JackJack Member

@William said: Ecatel still is BP, except for Spam.

There not. Send a report to them they actually act now ;O!

• Maybe I should move to them. So I got ddosed again :p

My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
  • WilliamWilliam Member

@DotVPS said: There not. Send a report to them they actually act now ;O!

Not really, my tor exit gets around 100 abuse (+ countless DMCA) per month and i dont reply to a single one and no one there cares :p

Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious
    Working @ EDIS and owning some others (and/or parts of) | Available for consulting | http://as198412.net | https://william.si

• JackJack Member

@William said: Not really, my tor exit gets around 100 abuse (+ countless DMCA) per month and i dont reply to a single one and no one there cares :p

Ah , Tor is different I thought you was on about Attacks , botnets , malware ect.

• WilliamWilliam Member

Yes, this is exactly what i get abuse for (and lots of torrent....)

• I like how there are no replies back haha

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen/KVM Based VPS's / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, New Jersey

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

I wish all providers allowed Tor relay support at the very least because they're just hidden tunnels really, you won't be getting any abuse complains, only with exit nodes does that possibility exist. For those who don't know how Tor works it's just a simple proxy tunneling with encryption

client<->entry node<->middle node<->exit node

the entry and middle nodes just mindlessly relay traffic that they can't see(as it's encrypted initially and differently at each hop), and exist to keep the users IP hidden.

For Tor hidden services which I think are neat, both the client and servers IP's are hidden and does so by having the server reverse connect through Tor instead of having something connect to it(well technically Tor reverse connects then local connects to the server but same concept). Only way to have the servers location exposed is server data exposing something.

So client <->3 relays<->3 relays<->server, so is 6 machines between client and server. Unfortunately with this neat technology its opened the door to really sad and sick stuff that I wish didn't exist.

Anyway point is Tor Hidden Services won't produce any abuse complaints neither will allowing relaying hosting(not exit node).

http://cheapvpsdeals.net over 80 cheap VPS deals listed, from providers in 14 countries, and 3 continents!

• debugdebug Member

http://www.iwebhostu.com/faq/

Q. I bought a Protected Cloud hosting plan or a Normal Shared Hosting there is "cPanel/WHM" is that means I get full WHM access too?
    A. You think you will get high class DDOS Protection with WHM just for that small cost. If you go to buy that kind of security tou should buy a server which cost you 5000$ you think within $100 you get everything? Or you bought a shared hosting for 20$ do you think you will get WHM access too. What's wrong with you - Can't you see there is cPanel " / " WHM - written. It means if required WHM then yes or cPanel Access for sure. Please don't ask this kind of question.

<<snip>>

Q. How to pay? I'm from Pakistan or Iraq or whatever places there not gat to use Paypal or Alertpay?
    A. Simple answer is check out our PAYMENTS PAGE. We all described there. If you still need help you are able to contact for our support any time.

Keeping it classy. Also fuck spell check, why would anyone use it?

Hello, World.

• @ElliotJ said: This on WHT looks like an interesting read

Made my day

• @MeMyselfandLinux said: @ElliotJ said: This on WHT looks like an interesting read

Best Read of my life.... more amusing than my rambling on LET posts haha

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen/KVM Based VPS's / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, New Jersey

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited May 2012

@Debug

That is hilarious.

I sure hope for this guys sake, that he is not serious. Maybe a HostBluff 2.

• vedranvedran Moderator

I love those fake awards and accreditations and fake client reviews.

• taiprestaipres Member

I just lol'd IRL at this :D

http://cheapvpsdeals.net over 80 cheap VPS deals listed, from providers in 14 countries, and 3 continents!

• antivenantiven Member

Your provider must be null-root your IP and you can't access your VPS either your clients and that cause you 100s of dollars some times your VPS get terminated and you loose everything. Well, if you had enough all this please leave your current provider and come to papa.

Also from their website.

• vedranvedran Moderator

At least it's different ...

• yomeroyomero Member

null-root lol

• @liam said: Would you class PRQ as bullet proof?

In my eyes bulletproof means you'll allow spammers as well. They're pretty far up there on the badass list though :)

Francisco

• @liam said: I know theres a few us/uk datacentres who turn their eye on spam to a point.

Usually they turn an eye until spamhaus goes to town on them.

Then you get spamhaus listings like this:

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL133508

Where they group every last dirty thing you've done and make it very hard to get it delisted.

Francisco

This discussion has been closed.