Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know if Delimiter still do the $10 atom deal (monthly) all seems to be yearly now?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone know if Delimiter still do the $10 atom deal (monthly) all seems to be yearly now?

nt

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2014

This is beyond ridiculous, did you think about maybe I dunno, asking Delimiter themselves via a pre-sale ticket?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @rm_ On your period? Seriously, if something else has pissed you off maybe you should stay off the forums.

I am fairly sure that there would be someone recently that has signed up to the service that could answer the question fairly quickly. I wonder how long a sales ticket might take to answer on the weekend?

Thank you for the other reply - I did find that post, if you click the order link there is no option for month-to-month sadly.

Thanked by 1support123
  • There is no month to month here too...

• @krs360 I wondered the same thing weeks ago. It says Month to Month in the offer but in no way did I find a way to pay month to month. good question for Mark.

@rm_ dick.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Raise a pre-sales ticket, ask for month to month billing and I'm sure they'll sort you out if at all possible.

• emreemre Member, LIR

Dedicated Servers - Atlanta - HP DL145 Dual Opteron, 2GB, 250GB Dedicated Server

have this server, doing nothing at the moment. can resell for $100 total
    paid till 12/18/2014

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    Raise a pre-sales ticket, ask for month to month billing and I'm sure they'll sort you out if at all possible.

This.

@emre said:
    Dedicated Servers - Atlanta - HP DL145 Dual Opteron, 2GB, 250GB Dedicated Server

have this server, doing nothing at the moment. can resell for $100 total
    paid till 12/18/2014

But would you take $10/m off him for it.