Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best free control panel for websites + nginx
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The best free control panel for websites + nginx

I search around for this and only found old threads. So, I want to ask, is there any free control panel for managing websites with nginx?

Now, Im using virtualmin. somehow, I got problems with nginx. Before this, i used apache with the virtualmin. I just want to migrate to nginx.

I dont want to run my websites without control panel becaue i may got confused with all the setting that I need to adjust.

Comments

• contact webuzo : )

Thanked by 1badpatrick
  • Yea Webuzo has easy installs of LEMP or nginx alone

• and free support ^_^

• BellaBella Member

The best control panel is using no control panel.

• ISP config is one of the best panel but you need to get advice from techies who can install that for you

• @badpatrick @sz1hosting webuzo support nginx for free??

• nopanel lol i have not tried that yet ;)

• @kvclix said:
    ISP config is one of the best panel but you need to get advice from techies who can install that for you

yah.. last time I install ispconfig, I stucked on install stage :|

• @Bella said:
    The best control panel is using no control panel.

new brand?? :p

• @psycholyzern said:
    yah.. last time I install ispconfig, I stucked on install stage :|

Yeah but if you could get some techies help in installing it. The best free control panel ever

• @psycholyzern said:
    badpatrick sz1hosting webuzo support nginx for free??

I believe it's part of the free package. If not they have a free 15 day premium that allows installs of everything. They dont take away what you installed after trial

• FaiziFaizi Member

If you are looking just for LEMP and not bothering with anything else(email,ftp,etc.), you could use easyengine from rtcamp. It came complete with nginx optimization, including caching.

https://rtcamp.com/easyengine/

It doesn't have any fancy webgui, but you can setup a website with one simple command.

• valley_webuzovalley_webuzo Member
    edited April 2014

@psycholyzern said:
    badpatrick sz1hosting webuzo support nginx for free??

Yes !!! It is for FREE

Guide : http://www.webuzo.com/wiki/Install_System_Apps

There are over 50+ system applications that you can install by a click of a button
    http://www.webuzo.com/sysapps/

Thanked by 2badpatrick wlcy001
  • VPNVPN Member

Virtualmin has support for nginx...

• Vesta CP may suit your needs. :)

Thanked by 2Falzo neqste
  • @RockIslander said:
    Vesta CP may suit your needs. :)

+1

• psycholyzern said: @badpatrick @sz1hosting webuzo support nginx for free??

Yep! gr8 Control Panel for single user....

• +1 for VestaCP.

• @RockIslander said:
    Vesta CP may suit your needs. :)

+1

• edited April 2014

+1 for VestaCP as well.

• You might also want to give Ajenti V a try, it's getting better and better every day.

• Bella said: The best control panel is using no control panel.

Except for all the customers who are not used to writing it in a command line and prefer a easy-to-use interface to manage their needs.

• @OkieDoke said:
    Virtualmin has support for nginx...

Im am using virtualmin and got some problems. I dont thing nginx suite virtualmin as apache does.

• @Faizi said:
    If you are looking just for LEMP and not bothering with anything else(email,ftp,etc.), you could use easyengine from rtcamp. It came complete with nginx optimization, including caching.

https://rtcamp.com/easyengine/

It doesn't have any fancy webgui, but you can setup a website with one simple command.

easyengine (ee) is a linux shell-script to manage your WordPress-Nginx websites on Ubuntu (12.04, 12.10, 13.10 & 14.04) / Debian (6, 7) server.

can i use it to setup website that already exist rather than creating wp site?

• vestacp are getting famous.. I am installing it on one of my vps just to try it first :D

• FaiziFaizi Member
    edited April 2014

You can setup any kind of html/PHP/Mysql website with easyengine beside WP, their documentation is easy to follow.

If your current website is running on PHP and Mysql I don't see why not. Just create a new php+mysql website with Easyengine, then move your files and dump the mysql db. However you may have to edit the nginx server block to suite your config.

VestaCP is great. They are currently working on using Nginx as the webserver instead of Apache.

• nimdynimdy Member

@psycholyzern said:
    vestacp are getting famous.. I am installing it on one of my vps just to try it first :D

I just did the same - spun up a droplet to see what it's all about. Looks nice but it doesn't optimise the system like easyengine /tuxlite / minstall do.

I assume it is possible to go back to the command line to optimise the services then go back to the front end to use the vesta features?