Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS with 8 cores
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS with 8 cores

Hi LET members,

I need a 8 core VPS with minimum 8 GB of RAM along with cpanel. Can someone tell me the lowest that they can offer me. space min 100-200 GB is enough and doesnt mind about the bandwidth. Maximum i can provide is around 45-55$. Im new to this and if i have posted something irrelevant, kindly excuse.

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

how much of those cores do you intend to use?

• I think it's better to get a dedi for that budget

• @AlexanderM said:
    how much of those cores do you intend to use?

I might use max of 4 cores

• If you need it in EU it is possible with Server4you or Contabo but they won't have 8 cores for 8 GB RAM.

• @harisp said:
    I think it's better to get a dedi for that budget

Dedi will not come up with cpanel/whm for the cost mentioned :)

@kvclix said:
    I might use max of 4 cores

4 cores 24.7 = dedicated server.

• @K2Bytes said:
    If you need it in EU it is possible with Server4you or Contabo but they won't have 8 cores for 8 GB RAM.

Server4you provides or allows to install cpanel only in their US servers. Moreover contabo is charging setup fees :(

@AlexanderM said:
    4 cores 24.7 = dedicated server.

But dedicated cpanel license will be costly. Whats the configuration?

@kvclix said:
    But dedicated cpanel license will be costly. Whats the configuration?

Get dedicated and install XEN/KVM (free) make a large VM, = cPanel VPS.

Or be legit and get a dedicated licence

• @kvclix said:
    Server4you provides or allows to install cpanel only in their US servers. Moreover contabo is charging setup fees :(

then check Webtropia

http://www.webtropia.com/en/vservercloud/vserver-cloud-linux.html

• @AlexanderM said:
    Or be legit and get a dedicated licence

yeah but i want the hosting company to provide/install me with the cpanel license on the budget specified. Lets see if someone can offer me with that. I really appreciate your assistance. thank you

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited April 2014

@kvclix - Dual L5420, 16GB RAM, 1TB disk - $39/month (Paid quarterly)

HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas, Minneapolis)

* 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores)

* 16GB RAM

* 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)

* 1 IPv4 Address

* /64 IPv6 address block

* Gigabit port

* Hardware RAID Controller

* Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media

* Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)

* 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

* Gigabit port

$39/month (payable quarterly at $117/quarter) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

Order Here

• @kvclix said:
    yeah but i want the hosting company to provide/install me with the cpanel license on the budget specified. Lets see if someone can offer me with that. I really appreciate your assistance. thank you

Unfortunately there are not lot of cheap offers around for Europe on LET. BeastVM or MCH could offer you good pricing but they are not in EU yet(although BeastVM said yesterday they would be launching their EU location soon). So you can either wait or go with options available.

• Offers seems to be good. But do they allow cpanel installation on their servers? As some of the hosts dont allow on non US servers.. How about the support?

• HostEurope offers are not bad but I have no personal experience of using their services

https://www.hosteurope.de/en/Server/Virtual-Server/

Thanked by 1kvclix
  • @kvclix said:
    Offers seems to be good. But do they allow cpanel installation on their servers? As some of the hosts dont allow on non US servers.. How about the support?

Support is fine, had a server with them for some time but I am not sure about cPanel but they do offer Plesk licences.Why don't you get an external license like from buycpanel.com ?No one can prevent you from doing this

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • @K2Bytes said:
    Support is fine, had a server with them for some time but I am not sure about cPanel but they do offer Plesk licences.Why don't you get an external license like from buycpanel.com ?No one can prevent you from doing this

Yes but sometimes hosts are strict when we install other scripts or licenses without checking with them. I had such a tragedy with one of the VPS provider who just told me that my session was active from different I.P's and suspended my VPS. The funny part is i did not even log into the VPS after the first day of purchase. Just tested ajaenti and signed out on the first day of purchase. Am not sure how my session was active from multiple IP address :(. Im having a bad time with ideastack explaining things with them since even they do not provide proper support and one of the worst providers.

• @kvclix said:
    Yes but sometimes hosts are strict when we install other scripts or licenses without checking with them. I had such a tragedy with one of the VPS provider who just told me that my session was active from different I.P's and suspended my VPS. The funny part is i did not even log into the VPS after the first day of purchase. Just tested ajaenti and signed out on the first day of purchase. Am not sure how my session was active from multiple IP address :(. Im having a bad time with ideastack explaining things with them since even they do not provide proper support and one of the worst providers.

Well it is possible that your vps may have been compromised.

• May be but not Sure. Anyways im planning to switch over as ideastack is poor in service.

• @MarkTurner said:
    kvclix - Dual L5420, 16GB RAM, 1TB disk - $39/month (Paid quarterly)

Mark sorry i did not notice this. Are you the owner of this site? I have seen several reviews and just want to know how good is the support?

Moreover even if its Dedi, i need cpanel and i can spend max of $50 and 8 GB RAM is enough for me. Do you have any such offers?

• @kvclix - no I work for Delimiter's parent Yomura.

You could use one of their cheaper servers Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB Disk - $20/month (paid quarter).

• Try this: http://colorhost.de/server/vserver/kvm/large/

8 dedicated core , and.. 8gb memory , and KVM! for 35 USD , then you could buy a cpanel lciense for 10-15 usd. What do you think? Do not pay for a dedicated server. Too much problem i think.. just i think! I has problems with the disk etc.

• webtropia support sucks. have you tried it? i can get an answer arounr 48-72 hour.

• @K2Bytes said:
    HostEurope offers are not bad but I have no personal experience of using their services

https://www.hosteurope.de/en/Server/Virtual-Server/

They are serverloft/server4you company. Its the same.. just with another name :)

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @ZweiTiger said:

seriously? i always thought hosteurope was a seperate company, and would've imagined it was a much larger company in comparison to intergenia

• @kerouac said:
    seriously? i always thought hosteurope was a seperate company, and would've imagined it was a much larger company in comparison to intergenia

They have many company. Serverloft,server4you and others.. i saw many of them. They are good.. very big company i think.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    webtropia support sucks. have you tried it? i can get an answer arounr 48-72 hour.

I had a vps with them last year & support was responding in upto 4 hours on business days.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    They are serverloft/server4you company. Its the same.. just with another name :)

Host Europe GmbH has nothing to do with Intergenia AG

• @ZweiTiger said:
    Try this: http://colorhost.de/server/vserver/kvm/large/

8 dedicated core , and.. 8gb memory , and KVM! for 35 USD , then you could buy a cpanel lciense for 10-15 usd. What do you think? Do not pay for a dedicated server. Too much problem i think.. just i think! I has problems with the disk etc.

How about their support? Are they good?

• Although I don't host with ClanComs anymore, I had a good experience with them. Here's what they said in a previous post. "if you tell us you found us on L.E.T we will give you $10.00 off that list price https://www.clancoms.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=232"

I would definitely go check if that coupon still works. Try chatting with them on live chat, they're good people.

• @Cltcam said:
    Although I don't host with ClanComs anymore, I had a good experience with them. Here's what they said in a previous post. "if you tell us you found us on L.E.T we will give you $10.00 off that list price https://www.clancoms.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=232"

I would definitely go check if that coupon still works. Try chatting with them on live chat, they're good people.

This page is loading and loading and finally page cannot be displayed (