Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBilling - anyone using it?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBilling - anyone using it?

Just found this:
http://codecanyon.net/item/hostbilling-web-host-billing-automation/7293710?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=bdinfosys

Anyone using it? Looks it's not encoded so may be a good base for a custom billing panel for the lazy.

Comments

• Looks good, code is open so highly customisable.

• jhjh Member
    edited April 2014

On the surface it looks pretty good, no mention of any hosting panel integrations though.

I would be interested to see if they're still selling on Code Canyon for that price in a few months time :) We started out like them and quickly realised that it's not profitable/sustainable and moved on and doing an awful lot better without Envato - building an actual profitable business on the back of a really cool piece of software. It's also very satisfying to know you're dealing directly with your customers and can offer the support etc. they need.

@rmlhhd said:
    Looks good, code is open so highly customisable.

You can't realistically say that without looking at the code.

• @jhadley said:
    no mention of any hosting panel integrations though.

Only cPanel.

• Quick comparative here

http://www.bdinfosys.com/compare-hostbilling/

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2014

They should add solusvm module. This will skyrocket orders :D.

• I haven't tried this one, but another one which was similar. If you've used whmcs/hostbill, you'll regret buying. The item I purchased had exactly same features, but got pulled off by themeforest due to so many issues faced by users.

• Also I like the way their name and logo is so similar to Hostbill