Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Shared Re-seller account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Shared Re-seller account

I am looking for a shared re-seller account. Usually worked with VPS and dedicated, never shared resell account, so I am not necessarily aware of standard features/options for reseller account. Requirements:

• The provider has been around for a while and reasonably reputable. Won't go kapush one day with all our stuff.
  • Can do manual/auto backups/restore when needed.
  • Reasonably secured
  • Yearly payment.
  • Can accept payment with Credit card (but not through paypal).
  • Minimum ~50gb Storage and ~200gb bandwidth/month
  • Dedicated IP
  • Our own name servers.
  • Not too anal about bulk email limitation. Hostgator has 400-500 email per domain per hour limitation. which seems reasonable to me.
  • cpanel

Optional:

• Can rebrand cpanel (is it even possible?)

Budget: ~$50/year

Feel free to correct me if some of my requirements seems unreasonable or impossible. I wouldn't know for sure.

Thanked by 1riadlynx

Comments

• BradBrad Member
    edited April 2014

https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=39 (you can also order a dedicated IP for $1). As for your mail, maybe you can use Mandrill.

• pavspavs Member

Funny I was about to go for crissic (only their 2nd plan is available) but at the last moment decided to do a background check, but was a bit turn off. I understand that they are doing well now. I wanted to know what other options I have.

• We can do exactly this for you but we can only accept credit cards through PayPal. Alternatively, we can accept UK Bank Transfer.

• pavspavs Member

The reason I need direct credit card processing because for some reason paypal doesn't accept it. I can do payment with amazon and google but not with paypal, weird I know. never figured it out why.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited April 2014

We can do the following specs for $50 a anually:

50GB disk

500GB bandwith

DDoS Protection

Located in Montréal, Canada

http://beastvm.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=29

PM me if you're interested and I can give you a coupon for a discount.

If you wait a few days-1 week we will be able to offer you it from Roubaix, France aswell.

You'll need to order through ticket because of your need for special payment processing, special fees will have to be paid by you. (3.9%+0,30$ for processing costs)

Kind Regards,

Floris

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Go to buyvm. proper SSD specs and good service. At a fraction of your budget.

• NavynNavyn Member

We have 15% discount on all our reseller hosting plans visit our website offer section on home page.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited April 2014

Definitely BuyVM for this. They may no longer be the best value for VPSes but their shared hosting is a real steal.

https://vpsboard.com/topic/3953-buyvmnet-shared-5year-resellers-200month-dedicated-ipv4-ssd-raid/

Thanked by 1pavs
  • pavspavs Member

Wow thanks for the link dylan. The first thing I did actually was check buyvm, but didn't see any shared offer on their website.

• Hi , you can use that coupon to get a reseller hosting just for 0.08$ :"ready99" , use it here : https://hostfg.com/billing/index.php/order/cpanel-reseller?period=1M
    and here how to pay by credit card : https://hostfg.com/billing/index.php/kb/how-to/how-to-pay-by-credit-card

• We do UK shared reseller cpanel and auto cloud flare for your customers hostingandvps.com DC is kent uk

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

May I have the Test IP for UK Location ?? @sz1hosting

• SunnSunn Member
    edited April 2014

www.skynethosting.net

Is very cheap and includes FREE WHMCS

• Here is 4 ip's to test

• crissic is pretty solid. Been using them for about a year. Skylar is pretty good and things continue to grow. Not sure what happens in his past but hes doing great now. His is one of my top 4 vps's.

• buyshared.net

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited April 2014

i bought a crissic cPanel REseller a few weeks ago for 1 year, don't need it got a stupid amount of servers lol.
    $40.00 for the whole package.

hostingvps.pw domain is a exclusive seo domain, dedi- ip is $12, ssl is $5.00, reseller is $20

Not sure i can mention the domain, please let me know if this comment is not good will edit it or remove it asap

• We have plans that can suit you and offer you a 15% recurring discount as a LET member. We accept direct credit card payments and have monthly, trimestral, seminanually and annual payments. Each cPanel reseller account comes with its own cPanel for you and your clients. View our plans here and let me know if you have additional questions.

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:
    hostingvps.pw domain is a exclusive seo domain

haha, pull the other one - seo exclusive really? ...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2014

We are also re-launching shared hosting soon, for now it is in testing.

Cloudlinux with litespeed, cagefs, vcpu core, ssh and rsync;
    SSD mysql and cached for the rest;
    Daily back-ups;
    cPanel and WHM;
    Dedicated IP with all plans;
    All plans include reseller option, unlimited domains, databases, ftp accounts, well, basically only the cpu, iops, disk and traffic are limited.

This is the Biz hosting, old regular version will be removed, legacy customers will be moved to the new one and their prices will remain the same.
    It is more or less a VPS without root access, but with isolated resources so people which only took a vps to put up zPanel or kloxo can now use the cPanel and isolated resources at the same price without worrying about hacking, back-ups and updates that could go wrong.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • edited May 2014

Is it also possible to request a full restore of Cpanel user from another shared hosting provider M?

I don't see the option in the reseller menu to do transfer user from another server. ( Previously I saw this option when I'm playing with Cpanel/WHM using my vps) :)

I think you should be able to do it yourself, I will talk to uncle about this and if we find a way, will put up a tutorial. If not, once we get the files will restore it ourselves. We plan to start offering managed solutions too, in the long run it costs more to clean up the mess after zPanel or Kloxo.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @wych said:
    haha, pull the other one - seo exclusive really? ...

I try

• BellaBella Member

I highly recommend BeastVM. I've been with them for almost over a week now and a solid 100% uptime according to my Uptime Robot checker

@Bella said:
    I highly recommend BeastVM. I've been with them for almost over a week now and a solid 100% uptime according to my Uptime Robot checker

Wow, that is so... unheard of...

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I can't help it but I find it kind of funny that more and more providers try to revive their shared/reseller hosting or even starting up something.

Wonder if it has something to do with Lowendspirit offering shared for $3/year?

• VPNVPN Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Here is 4 ip's to test

Correct me if I'm wrong but your DC isn't in Kent.

Its actually in France in one of the OVH data centres.

I know this as OVH own 177.32.0.0/15 which includes 178.33.233.116.

• I have a lot of services, We use Shared: RackBurst ColorCrossing VPS: Fiberhub SYN Hosting Data Centers

OkieDoke said: Correct me if I'm wrong but your DC isn't in Kent.

RackBurst is for our UK shared and reseller hosting maybe there using ip's from ovh not sure