Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cybermarkt.eu dead?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cybermarkt.eu dead?

how many here are using their services? my site is hosted on servers provided by them and its down since monday . i thought i had some issue but i have found that few other have faced the same fate. closed off business?

Comments

• autosnipe offline since 14th april . no response to msg/ticket/forum posts/pm. website down.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited April 2014

As far as i know he runs everything off his iPhone which broke during a car ride (he threw it out of the window instead of his cigarette..)

But that's what he has told me a few days ago

• A whole company thru an iphone, anw when it's broke, the company is down, too? Wow!!!

• @jvnadr said:
    A whole company thru an iphone, anw when it's broke, the company is down, too? Wow!!!

He has a computer though, but i have no idea if he's doing anything on that. He's always talking to my on Skype while he's on his iPhone

Will try to contact him

• I don't remember seeing the company advertised here. What were they selling?

• @rds100 said:
    I don't remember seeing the company advertised here. What were they selling?

Dedicated servers a far as i know

• VPNVPN Member

Fail host is fail.

• yup dedicated servers. i couldn't contact to him past many days. if they are closing the business they should let know the customers before. i have lost all data.

• wychwych Member

@rajin90 said:
    i have lost all data.

You should have backed up any important data regardless of the host closing down or not...